Where do you think all the CEX users are going to flock to now that they realize their funds aren’t safe...

Where do you think all the CEX users are going to flock to now that they realize their funds aren’t safe? They’re oing to go send their coins to metamask and use Matrix.

Attached: 1600985674321.jpg (231x218, 24.25K)

where are they going?
to fucking hell, for sure.

>Where do you think
i dont think im in monke mode

>their funds aren’t safe
Are you talking about the OpenSea stuff from today? Look the bright side, less nfts in the world

>CEX users
i am a sex user op

Attached: 1638900680139.jpg (682x1023, 72.82K)

me when the
when the market fucking crashes again

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x643, 216.29K)

maybe to the shit (?)
>matrix ngmi

>probably virgin

it cant be
how can it be saturday already
it was monday yesterday
god

>They’re oing to go send their coins to metamask and use Matrix.
with swap like uniswap or biswap will they choose matrix? yes of course...

But user, don't be like that. Just look on the bright side

The ability to convert all your money to stablecoins in one step will probably save more than one person's life.

>Are you talking about the OpenSea stuff from today?
with matrix this would not have happened
(I know the matrix has nothing to do with nfts, but I had to make the jeet joke lol)

and what is the bright side?

>They’re oing to go send their coins to metamask and use Matrix
Who's gonna use that shitty exchange OP? Let's be real here

it wasnt even a fucking joke, jeet.

Is it really worth using matrix? Currently they are making coin stacks in matrixperp, it will take a while for the protocol itself to be available yet.

I told you to look at it, not that I was going to tell you what it was, newfag

not ironically, swaps like this are setting themselves up to avoid big future losses when the market decides to be in the real shit.

>shitty exchange
>emergency button
>25x leverage
>compatible with a lot of blockchains
>an option to add liquidity to a pool with one click
you're the shitty one, i may be a pajeet but not a retard like you

Attached: 1616456023416.jpg (360x474, 32.31K)

It can possibly work as an alternative. but do take in mind that not everyone will actually entrust large money transactions to them, or at least i think so.

I don't know why something tells me that the matrix is going to surprise us one day with a different market and i'm not talking about nfts this time

>proud pajeet
fuck you user

as swap
>igmi-matrix
like shitcoin
>ngmi matrix
sorry but someone had to say it

Talking about a project that hasn't yet been released to the public as the best in the world is like saying that sex is delicious without having tried it, I understand...
>virgin and pajeet

why did you put on "emergency button" as a pro? it literally is a toilet flush for all your shitcoins to become one

matrix isn't a bad option, but that scenario is almost impossible op, considering that other options are better

thats worse, user... oh poor little faggot

the protocol and the idea itself is pretty solid but their token is way too fucked up actually. Only jeets see a little bit of green and go OMG MOON MOON WEN LAMBO MOON

Hey, Matrix is doing great u know

Attached: 1635167497193.jpg (500x737, 79.92K)

>why did you put on "emergency button" as a pro? it literally is a toilet flush for all your shitcoins to become one
Imagine that you are investing in any currency (x) and out of nowhere BTC and therefore, the entire market falls, and you see how all your investments begin to fall.
Now, imagine having a button to be able to invest them all in stable coins in an instant...

>CEX
Imagine using CEX in 2022.

That isn't a emergency button, I rather call it faggotry

Why do you focus on keeping something afloat that has long since sunk? Better go back to what you was before or start selling drugs... as now you are a laboratory

have u tried sex!?

sure...

Built-in DEX on XRPL of course.
ODL hub ftw.

imagine the gas fee of that transaction kek