Is it too late to make it in crypto

i missed kda, avax, rose. all the coins that was shilled early and could of made me money to get me out of welfare. i have been looking into coins here and see multivac shilled alot so i put 1.2k into that a few hundred in icp and a few hundred in rose. ill try and dca my way into it every week however i feel like im too late. is there still a chance, thank you everyone.

Attached: original.jpg (575x718, 24.78K)

i also forgot to mention im kinda new here, so my port is
110k mtv
30 icp
800 rose

i am afraid I am senile

ZNN bro. The market is still early. DLT is still being figured out.

Exactly thus. Cycles are important but Zenon is a top 5 project larping as a microcap atm.

the swings are wild on znn, is there money to be made swing trading this?

Short any altcoin, Biden is banning defi on tuesday

I remember reading about Ethereum in the economist when it was $300 and felt like I missed out and it was too late to buy at that time.

Icp nfts are the best way to make it currently. 100x on the horizon of lots of projects.

She looks identical the dental assistant at the dentist I goto….

which icp nfts do you like

Idk how close youre watching but rose is barely 4x ico price... please buy

im def buying some during the dip i sold a large portion of it and put into mtv as its way lower marketcap however i plan on buying some more rose and icp this week

For sure i remember eth had alot of fud early on not many people expected it being at the market cap it is now.

need that location

Big mistake retard. By the time you get rugged, Gov holders will be counting millions

Attached: 86a.png (1000x999, 638.3K)

Fuck ICP. Savg is the standard for any real class NFT

What is marketcap. I am noob

Wait until we nuke more and when btc stops being a piece of shit it's time to take alts seriously again. For now, they're just going to annihilate your money.

It's impossible to predict unless you study crypto projects as a full time job, even then the best you can do are educated guesses

Poorfag here.
You're doing fine. You've gotta start somewhere.