How come Dropp has good graphics but The Sandbox and Decentraland have n64 graphics?

How come Dropp has good graphics but The Sandbox and Decentraland have n64 graphics?

Attached: 164031250991.jpg (680x907, 45.3K)

Show some respect to the old N64 you fucking nigger. That shit was cutting edge technology back in the day.

where's the trailer who shows the tier they're already selling? tell me.

i dont buy it. i think it is all a lie
wen trailer
wen beta version

ps1 > n64 anyways. it's not about the graphics, the game catalog was much more fun and varied than some kiddy ass game for the billionth time on nintendo's console

are they at least on alpha tests?

>the sandbox
>decentraland
peak cringe. kill yourself op

Attached: 164127950442.jpg (309x299, 12.63K)

Based psxCHAD

>ps1 > n64
Are you really satisfied with those shitty graphics?

>where's the trailer who shows the tier they're already selling? tell me.
answer to your heart

>Dropp
meh
>The Sandbox
meh x2
>Decentraland
meh x3

VR will never be mainstream and that's a proven fact but I might buy some virtual land just to LARP as mr. Shekelstein and finally get a taste of passive income. Might allow me to retire if normies are braindead enough to use my land as a hotspot for their useless nfts

Shitty projects don't even have test, they release the executable just like that so people can start losing their money

>Are you really satisfied with those shitty graphics?
Yes.

Attached: 1639962383249.jpg (735x884, 48.14K)

Boomers love bad graphics, they want to stay kids, that's why they don't want to have their own children, bc they're the children.

>goy coping with the fact that he will get jewed immediately for trying to become a jew himself
my fucking sides

hivemind or cringe?
pretty cringgy I think

>playing pokemon go but for nfts while having your smartphone strapped on to your face 24/7
jesus christ, the absolute state of defi

>Shitty projects don't even have test, they release the executable just like that so people can start losing their money
wow, this is a pretty heavy truth.

Graphics aren't all. If the game's not fun, why bother? - Reggie

not buying your bags, kill yourself

>VR will never be mainstream
wait 10 years, nobody won't even want to have that piece of garbage.

how big are your bags?

>VR will never be mainstream
Valve and Zucc want to push this shit down everyone's throat for some reason