Which coins are you shorting?

I just opened my first 3x-leverage short on BTC, liquidation price 53k.
However, I think I could get better returns by shorting a shitcoin.
What looks good right now? I was considering: ADA, SHIB, DOGE, and other shitcoins. But I don't exactly follow these shitcoins because I have better things to do with my life. I don't know which one has the most downside potential.

Attached: short-selling-e88091d376244975a460ad828f95c7ed.jpg (1200x800, 54.22K)

XMR. It will eventually be announced that most exchanges (including Binance et al) must delist it so a lot of people will be looking to cash out

Captcha:2DANK

Attached: 1645325944173.jpg (789x688, 51.7K)

They expect you to short because they intend to liquidate you.

you really think bitcoin is going above $53k again this year? I consider that a low-probability event.

lmao enjoy being poor.

>short the only crypto with real world usage
ok retard

XRP or chain link.

Could you tell me more about this "real world usage"?
Is it in the room with us right now?

Tell me, user. How would decreasing the supply of an asset by banning it in certain countries cause the price to go down?

You're shorting the bottom

interesting take. Vitalik Buterin and Sam Bankman-Fried disagree and recently stated that crypto winter is imminent. Who is supporting your side? honestly curious. I'll check out their research.

Never said anything about Monero being useless, it's ab actual cryptocurrency not a commodity to be HODL'd.

Pleae don't tell me you're stacking money that won't be accepted anywhere in normal society...

Of course you can't ban private cryptocurrency transactions, if anything they will have plenty of use for the glowies to fund black ops off the books but you must understand that they are a means to transfer value anonymously. Monero cannot be used as a store of value like treasury bonds. XMR price is at peak and you're stupid.

Short the most jacked metaverse token. That stupid hype is gonna turn out to be a nothing burger. BTC and xmr have actual real world use cases.

Short some stupid metaverse nft token

got any examples? I guess I could short MANA. btw, I'm just doing this on kucoin, so it would have to be supported there.

I shorted Cosmos(TICKER:ATOM)

Go to sleep moron. I'd rather go for RAIL. It's already kicking its ass publicly

Attached: 1643219104448.jpg (125x103, 2K)

here it is. Price target is 20 bucks but I know someone who has a target of 12-15 .

Attached: share1645334246452.jpg (990x1760, 332.81K)

Good job OP, a bobo is born. Way to not be a pussy and take free money.

sounds like you have no idea what you're doing. have fun getting rekt

Looks like you're blindly stuck on XMR. You have to see that Monero is getting outdated and being outdone by newer privacy projects like Tornado, Railgun etc

They are saying these things so people set up leveraged shorts, then they scamwick you. This is how the Bankman made his billions.