What is your exercise routine?

Attached: Ew0et8KVEAIzO8v.jpg (1212x1232, 142.64K)

fucking your mom while datamining

Monday: Push
Wednesday: Legs
Friday: Pull

Cardio on days in between.

>monday
>squats 3-5x5
>OHP 5x5
>bent-over rows 5x5
>about two accessories as you see fit(for me, usually calves and L-sits, but I change it up occasionally depending on what is lacking imo)

>wednesday
>deadlifts 3-5x5
>bench 5x5
>I feel like I should have another major lift here, but I dont. it would be pull-ups if not for friday's workout
>2 accessories like above

>friday olympic rings (bodyweight workouts, higher reps to compliment the lower reps of the rest of the routine)
>pullups 3xfailure
>skin the cats 3x, ending with holds at parallel
>dips 3xfailure
>tucked-knee "planches" as a progression toward a planche x3
>L-sits 3xfailure
>push ups and/or flies 3x total between the two

Chest + sides
Upper back + delts
Arms + Abs
Legs

Fapping furiously and chiefin fat bong loads

Attached: 381205C3-B41D-46D4-9848-08BB4BA17066.jpg (954x954, 253.06K)

i am too anxious to go to the gym

I jerk off

Lifting my XRP bags. I only need 1 rep because they are so heavy.

gmi

I've got a small home gym but I do what I can. I run an hour every day, I even have a TV in my basement in front of my elliptical runner so I don't get bored out of my mind. Lift whenever I can, no spotter so I don't lift too much. I'm always looking for insightful jewtube videos/documentaries to watch as I run or other recommended videos.
Maybe the data spooks itt will get off their fat asses too.

i do pushups and pull ups of a morning and before bed. the pull ups hurt my fingers because i have to finger grip the top of my door frame kek

Powerlifting upper/lower 4x per week
CrossFit/cardio 3x per week
Right now I’m trying to put on muscle, so I’m running test and lifting heavy.
Once spring comes I’ll do mostly CrossFit with light weight and lift heavy a couple times a week.
Then when summer comes I’m gonna bang latinas while I admire myself in the mirror.

Monday-Sunday: Rest day.

actually i just rotate my a/b, push pull. finish with cardio, i really just want to look good naked and not get winded from stairs.

Masturbate to loli cunny 3x per day.

why? the gym is where people like us go these days. lifting culture is very supportive of newbies and you'll make some friends just being a regular trying to better yourself

i train 3x a week, primarily full body compounds every day. on days i have more energy, ill throw in accessory work for smaller muscles. i also walk around 4-5miles per day to keep lean.

weight and also plank

Bagholding until failure

Attached: 1635626025437.jpg (1216x1184, 177.07K)

I don't think it matters. I am investing in my face instead.

Full Body Calisthenics 3x week
HIIT Hill Sprints 2 x week
Swimming 1x week

I'll substitute swimming or a hill sprint session for Rock climbing or biking if I'm feeling sore or bored.

Attached: 260543006_602833370927553_6557156014038514019_n.webm (720x1280, 2.34M)

Haven't been lifting, but getting ready for a half marathon. I'm skelly. Run maybe 3-4 times a week. 3 of those times I run for about 1:10 mins now. Other days are off days or 30/45 minute rides on peleton with my favorite instructor.

Ran fastest I have in awhile Friday. Ran 6 miles in a hour just about, 10:13 minute miles with 160ish average heart rate. Usually on my runs I try to keep my heart rate under 150 and just run time. But I decided to push it.

After the half marathon I'll start lifting.i am just built for cardio

Ex routine: 1k pushups with 45lb on my back (once did 3 sets of 100 in 4 min and 20 sec. Goal was to do 1k in 20ish minutes instead of low 40min). 3k situps without stopping Curled a 20lb dumbbell 1800 times per arm without stopping (once every 2 seconds). Probably an unofficial WR. Curled 50lb dumbbells. Trained with machines (used pins. Didn't check the weights. Just maxed it as much as my body could take). Would run around 2 and a half miles a couple times a week. That's the summary. Would basically do nearly one of everything.
This was me at 16 (trained every day since age 12 unless I was sick or sometimes not on Sundays since I used to be religious and I was conflicted on what "work" meant). That was also me with LIMITED resources because I was/am poor. Couldn't afford a decent diet and couldn't afford all the custom weights I wanted. Was also brainwashed by my parents to not get a job and focus only on school. They fucked me up good.

NOW I'm 26. Stopped ALL training. Why? Why did I stop for over 10 years? Because god cheated. My final height is 5'5". I got PTSD. I need 300k (probably) for limb lengthening surgeries for all the places in pic. That height destroyed my masculinity. Now I feel like a little boy. I got fucked in the head. I could have broken world records by now. Butterfly effect also caused it so I didn't become a multimillionaire by now too. This height fucked me with jobs as well. It destroyed my whole life. Now I want to rope before I'm 30, but I need those surgeries before I die. I want to try to become the real me again before dying.

Attached: F8512C6E-728D-46D2-8D54-227E889F716A.jpg (1242x1972, 1.61M)