Is Mandy Rose's run in NXT 2...

Is Mandy Rose's run in NXT 2.0 and the corresponding shift in direction of the division towards a focus on sex appeal a sign of WWE righting the wrongs of the last few years and returning to a style of booking similar to the divas era?
The main roster focus on Bianca and Ronda contrasts very sharply, and sends a mixed message.

Attached: 1645996542016.jpg (1536x2048, 472.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwes-new-directive-on-hiring-women-is-they-need-to-be-25-or-younger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully

>WWE righting the wrongs of the last few years and returning to a style of booking similar to the divas era
They won't because of sponsors.
I think NXT is like management's sandbox where they can do what they really want because it's a smaller show.

I will beat this whore about the head and shoulders with my shoe.

they're hiring models now so inevitably yes, but coomers will have to wait until the current roster age out and gets replaced

Vince thinks Ronda is a draw and Bianca is a diversity case, that's all it is.

>righting the wrongs

Stop samefagging, Mandyschizo.

HOLY FUCKING BOOBA

WWE is not returning to the Divas Era. You waifufag virgin cucks have to stop living in the past. Women’s wrestling has evolved like everything else. It’s not just about eye candy anymore. Women are respected as they should be and equal to the male talent.

>coomers will have to wait
The revolution is now.

Attached: NXT COOM.jpg (3500x3500, 3.57M)

add Nikita to the mix

How do you go around claiming not be a gimmick when you post cheap heat bait like that?

Attached: 1645802362885.webm (720x720, 2.18M)

I will next time I make one for the roster.

The horsies probably politick hard against the new Coomer revolution backstage

Never drew a dime.

I want to smear her bowel cocoa all over her tits then lick it off.

It was a test, they decided they liked the way it was going and doubled down.
wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwes-new-directive-on-hiring-women-is-they-need-to-be-25-or-younger/
So yes.

I will beat that whore about the head and shoulders with my dick.

Looks like Lisa Ann there. Gonna have to cook to her now

Mandy in a who’s nailin Paylin remake when?

Attached: g6jjebn4dr181.png (614x768, 299.58K)

literally all coincided with the return of johnny bACEd