Crypto right now is literally deader than it's ever been in years

crypto right now is literally deader than it's ever been in years

Attached: vz48ax.jpg (720x696, 56.14K)

Why id it still above 30k is my question. This shit needs to drop already

Late 2018 was worse. The catalog had daily regret and suicide posts.

All we have is one or two weeks of crabbing, then a mega dump in less 15 minutes, more crabs, small pump, then either new floor for crab or bart. It's boring, forget holding it's impossible unless you're prepared for months of intense pain and losses for maybe get even in two years...people just stopped shilling crypto to friends and family because there is no future anymore unless you love losing money. What's worse, everything is pegged to BTC price.

And that's fucking bullish
>dilating this hard
OP was still 10 years old in 2018
Two years? I would fucking love it, I'm planning on having a baby in that timeframe

yup. literally no reason for btc to be above 30k right now. (((someone))) is propping it up

Trade history says otherwise.

sell when theres blood in the streets

You guys are fucking dumb no coiner scum.

>people just stopped shilling crypto to friends and family because there is no future anymore unless you love losing money.
You're completely retarded.

This. 2018 was absolutely downright miserable. A lot more effort posting though.

My prediction is that we head back to the high 20s for a little while. The misery isn’t quite palpable enough yet.

Russia is going to invade Ukraine any second now, crypto is irrelevant

kek these zoomers have no idea what they are in for

no it isnt
shut up faggot

It is, check what officials say. We're on the verge of another world war. People won't buy crypto if their lives are in danger

Leverage traders that didn't get rekt are playing again. Those that got rekt are shorting again too. It's about a 50/50 split on btc earns and losses. It's all so dead and tiresome at this point. Nobody is pumping serious until it dumps to 29k. It's over

Attached: WPJ3hLN.png (1024x964, 145.28K)

its not dead its just been stabbed multiple times. As Batman said to Superman: "Do you bleed? You will"

Good advice. Also, buy when golden bulls litter the streets

You mean Western globohomos are going to psyop everyone into another world war. Again.

Attached: 1644915449029.jpg (480x360, 24.35K)

some will go crazy

that'll be amusing to watch

Attached: xxx.png (322x284, 105.71K)

Good, that's the best time to learn and accumulate.