GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK

Attached: Capture.png (1442x825, 90.6K)

>tfw cashed out at $250 but rebought at $140

Attached: 1638929568119.png (720x720, 114.14K)

>holding VC's bags

Attached: 1626085799843.png (593x580, 620.84K)

i do wonder how many of these scam competitor L1 are gonna be worth something in 3 years
see litecoin for reference

That's what you get for trusting Sam Bankman. Not too late to jump over to ICP.

>He unironically still holds Söylana
AVAX has won, retard.

Buy HBAR instead.

they'll all be dead except maybe cardano and avax. not because their tech is good but because they have large communities.

yeah ada is the least scammy of the lot i can indeed see them surviving with a community
but all the vc scams, ho boy

>SOL
repulsive, I only hold ETH but at least AVAX is respectable and values decentralization. I listed to an interview with the head of Solana and it's no wonder that chain's a broken piece of shit, I'm pretty sure he was high on drugs

lol Cardanus is now a sub $1 shitcoin now, will never be over a dollar again.

cardano survived a bear market without staking or smart contracts. i think it's a piece of shit but you can't underestimate the power of a large following.

awww he doesn't know how market phases work.

>2022 Still shilling the jerry coin

The beautiful thing about this one is that the market cap is still so HIGH and the fees generated are still so LOW. It can go down SO MUCH MORE.

Like $5 wouldn't be crazy. I think if it went down another 50% from there it would be insane though. I would probably buy at $5 to $2.50. I'm not joking.

These things are so overvalued. Just about any DeFi protocol is a better buy right now.

i said surviving, not thriving
it not a controversial statement that cardano is the least scammy of the lot and it has an actual community that likes it
and for the record the performance next cycle will be subpar compared to btc/eth and the next scams they'll invent somewhere in 2023

Litecoin isn't even a scam, it's just boring. Better examples would be EOS, nano, and xrp

Spoilers they all have performed absolutely miserably

It was brand new at the end of the 2017 bullrun, it did what literally every alt does and peaked in it's first actual bullrun, chainlink was the same thing. ADA isn't going to recover from this next bear market and you'd be a fool to hold it.

>pic
Kek

Attached: 1623625259794.png (209x122, 10.25K)

Litecoin will be $1000

You've been fucked. Save your bleeding ass at Govworld. You might win some free tokens if you pay attention

Attached: 3hxXAymk-crypto.jpg (506x507, 39.71K)