It really is that simple

It really is that simple

Attached: q0AHNCNK_big.png (2114x1294, 309.06K)

ETA until the next peak?

June

I think OP is too high on copium but we Absolutely Will low volume pump to near ATH

basically.

The which was unironically right and so was Benj Cowen. Extended cycles, unrelenting fear and people saying its not going to 100k, and normie sentiment dying (offshelling as much cattle as possible before the final leg up to cause as much sneed as possible).

May-Oct is the final leg up give or take plus or minus 2weeks (inb4 just 2more more weeks meme - but meme magic is real)

>wyckoff cope

Attached: wyckoff.jpg (1600x900, 358.52K)

the cope is palpable. 45k was your last chance to exit before the real fun begins

the people saying this isnt possible also missed the entire run from august to novemeber KEK

What's the play now?

buying

prob going to retest low 30's when stocks set lower lows
bounce around 30-40k again for a while
everyone thinks "oh it's literally summer 2021 again, just buy"
then the trapdoor opens

Holy wyckoff shit, we actually gonna make it?

Attached: 482BBF97-FAF0-4A4E-A6AE-B6D317CD0C76.png (249x202, 7.75K)

big if true

according to this chart crashes from 100k to 10k within 4 months. yeah no, that's fucking retarded.

The last time I heard about Wyckoff cope, BTC went to an ATH of 69k

This is the only bullish scenario possible.

without normies onboarding en masse there is no point in climbing prices as there is no exit liquidity
without massive spot buys with new money whales will just pvp each other on the leveraged perps before the price rises a lot
there is no chance of 100k being broken without the retail frenzy of jan and good luck getting that in todays macro situation

the ST is lower than the fucking run up
retards

Attached: 1608601261824.jpg (1096x900, 230.36K)

all me

I opened up long and short grid bots on kucoin to capitalize on both directions. My money was just sitting idle.

>st

?