Normal people can handle having a job. Why can't you?

Normal people can handle having a job. Why can't you?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 72.27K)

Attached: this pods for you.jpg (1200x675, 71.66K)

i am not normal

/thread

Because fuck your ponzi scheme boomer
Not working
Not buying your overpriced house
Not paying taxes

Will take gibs, gamble on shitcoins and buy all your assets for pennies, at an estate sale after feral niggers are done murdering you and your wife and raping your blonde college age daughter

Thank you and good night.

cant wait until ww3 next week and all the unemployed antiwork milennials get drafted and die on the banks of the Dnieper

looks nice

Overwhelming preference of their own needs and interests over everyone else. Every autist is just a low grade sociopath that didn't put in the time to learn the social game to get the things they want. Basically sociopaths without any real sense of ambition.

The notion of doing anything for the benefit of anyone else is just repulsive to them. It's why neurotypicals rightly treat them as though they aren't human; normies are able to detect that they are a living a piece of shit that wouldn't so much as piss on them if they were on fire.

I hate the assholes at my job

bro most millennials are like 30+ lmao. it is us zoomers that will get drafted

Normal people also get to enjoy the good things in life like sex. I'm not participating in society just so I can be someone's money generating slave

Who says I'm not normal?

I do though. I literally make above average income, not six figures, but good enough. I unironically like my co-workers and my work is fulfilling. Honestly, just find something you like to do and make you're not overworked and it's fine.

Attached: 98.jpg (1024x839, 70.95K)

because im a nuero divergent freak and i struggle to manage things that normal people find easy and can only excel in free structure or my own. I cant cross the mental hurdle of working for someone elses purpose. Id rather be poor and homeless than sacrifice myself for someone elses gains

you are eligible to be drafted until 35, zoomers can probably defer it by saying they're in college or signing up for a graduate program but the 33 year old antiwork redditor has no out and will be on the first plane to Kiev

>preference of their own needs and interests over everyone else

Literally called "being human" faggot. You should try it sometime. Never mind, you're a Jewish shitposting troll from tel Aviv.

Carry on rabbi.

>Overwhelming preference of their own needs and interests over everyone else.
only because the needs and interests of most everyone else are trash. have you watched popular television shows lately? have you eaten at restaurants tailored to the sensibilities of the average person? have you read books, or considered ideas that are marketed toward the average person? what of those worthy of consideration by anyone who isn't a braindead retard?

>but the 33 year old antiwork redditor has no out and will be on the first plane to Kiev
98% of them are physically unfit for combat.

No one wants to hire me. I'm too ethical for sales, too uneducated for technical roles (with the aptitude but no one wants to train a 130 IQ black dude), decently qualified for creative work but that shit's even worse when it comes to "who you know not what you can do". Tried admin most of my "career" and it doesn't work because I get bored with the inane, repetitive tasks and end up automating a lot of them, which combined with my perpetual minor tardiness gives me a sublimely sack-able combination of "threatening but also an idiot" in my supervisors' eyes.

There are countries where I would have done okay and maybe even thrived if mentorship had stripped me of the flaws I picked up from my dysfunctional family, but unfortunately, I'm an American and a coward, and this country doesn't give a shit about you if you're not connected and/or daring.

im jus built different
being a NEET is straight up bussin frfr no cap

Nah, we try. If I try to do something for someone else, they reject it, because what would it mean if THEY had to accept unbidden help from someone like ME?

that's what bootcamp is for, you will be amazed at the fitness progress you can make in 2-3 months if its literally all you do all day every day

How the fuck do you retards get past the filters on applications? Is it really as easy as just straight up asking for a interview in person?

You'd be amazed at how many people wash out from overuse injuries.

>Normal people can handle having a job.
Are you sure this is still true?

I apply for almost 6 month now but no one responds back

Attached: 1475657182361.png (502x483, 549.63K)

I work a minimum wage job in a kitchen. Just walk into any restaurant and ask to wash dishes. 90% chance they need workers, because nobody wants to do that shit.
Put all of it in crypto.

>Extinguisher
C-can the pod catch on fire?

You intentionally omitted the word overwhelming. This is dishonest, Yiddish behavior.

Actual humans engage in small talk without screaming internally. They will listen to a story that doesn't appeal to their very narrow preferences just because they know it's important to the other person. Their brain rewards them for this kind of pro-social behavior, yours punishes you.

You know that shit exists just to filter walking septic tanks like you, right?

Do you share all your secrets and interesting shit the moment you meet someone? Of course not. If you can't fake interest in me as a person for so much as three minutes then I know you aren't suitable for any deeper conversation or collaboration.

Small talk serves to filter the uncommitted. It does a damn good job.

no, that was a boomer tactic. it's a numbers game these days. crank out the applications.

lying also works, but embellish the things you've done

dubs of truth.
Also, "normal people" are not people.

Get ANY job first. Having a job makes getting a better job a billion times more easy.

you sound like you know what you're talking about so thanks

Who the fuck cares. You're not going to make the average person into anything more than a braindead consumer. Read some goddamn history. Ancient Sumeria was full of mouth breathing idiots who would spend their entire wheat backed paycheques on beer, temple whores and speculative assets. The will always be the case.

You might as well be the one selling them bullshit so you can take care of yourself, have a family and pass on your retarded genes

This is true. I mean, I don't care about anyone, but I'm fake nice and it makes your life much easier, people not thinking you're a sociopath

ok

Yea when you take 18 and 19 year olds, not some 33 year old redditor who's been hunched over in front of his computer sipping on basedbean lattes for over a decade.

Fpbp

I'm undraftable, I'm a mentally retarded Any Forums tranny. I'll kill every amerimutt next to me the moment you hand me a gun.

Bull fuckin' horse shit. The only consideration offered is when you want to get them involved into your shit. Self centered expectation to have access to other people to achieve your interests with zero interests in helping then with theirs.

I have 17 years of IT experience at well known companies, but was forced to quit a year ago to do my own things. Now as I back to the job market, seems like no one is interested in me. I'll probably go flip burgers, as I can't tolerate being unemployed loser for so long. Don't think it will improve my hiring chances, but at least my therapists says I should feel a little bit better