Depending on the numbers...

Depending on the numbers, it might be worth accumulating smart devices to connect to Sne Edge’s network when its built out. It would be a source of passive income.
The ideal play might be
>accumulate smart devices
>Accumulate SNE
>Stake SNE, claim sne, stake sne, claim sne
>buy more smart devices
>Repeat

Attached: 1622869541024.jpg (540x568, 18.42K)

Numbers are for fags and for bots. Real anons don't pay attention to things like that. Invest blindfolded if possible

Do you know that you are explaining that just as there is a possibility that this number is 172394817238401928347019875087098263498716398471 there is also a possibility that this number is equal to 0?

what

when that fucking company works i will think about your shit op

>touch sne, think sne, breathe sne, feel sne, be sne.

I don't know, but, I'm almost sure that the price of the token don't compensate the price of the devices lmao

>It would be a source of passive income.
They like to call it passive income, since we earn money at SNE without working, but we are still letting any company play and experiment with all our personal data.
I'd rather work at a Burger King honestly.

Finally an user who realizes the true complexity of this project. Thanks

>I'm almost sure that the price of the token don't compensate the price of the devices lmao
that's why the OP is giving the absurd idea of working like a slave and saving SNE until he gets the money, the good farmer.

They are literally lending their devices to mine. They claim to use processing power and memory storage. Those are not
>passive income

i have a better idea, i steal the devices and claim free sne

Attached: 1620671146994.jpg (800x568, 26.48K)

It would be a source of passive income.
tell him, bitch.
who is selling it like that.

By chance of life you don't need a partner? Just out of curiosity obviously

thats kind of a nigger move, i like it.

WHY IS THE THIEF BLACK AND WITH A PAKISTAN FACE?
That drawing seems taken from a typical book to teach children.

>>Repeat
good luck with that lol

>I'd rather work at a Burger King honestly.
In burger king they give you passive income in free hamburgers lol

>holdear
gtfo spanishfag

>I'd rather work at a Burger King
Do you want to put your shoes on the lettuce?

not without sweating your ass so fucking hard first and dealing with shit you should not.

Is it still possible to invest in SNE? at least in cmc I can't find the graph of their coin anymore.

>The ideal play might be
DON'T BUY SNE

Attached: 1609665160409.jpg (200x200, 35.29K)

Staking is a way to generate passive income. buying low and holding to sell high is a way to generate passive income. Saving your savings in savings accounts is a way to generate passive income. Mining cryptocurrencies is NOT a way to generate passive income

>Is it still possible to invest in SNE?
pcoin and gcoin either

if it still gives you money without you doing shit, it is a passive income.
and no, saving money on one of those accounts is literally giving your money to the bank so they can invert on it.

>it might be worth accumulating smart devices to connect to Sne Edge’s network when its built out. It would be a source of passive income
and when is that going to happen?
I wanted to invest in sne and hold, I thought that the currency was going to be a success because the sne project itself is very good.
In the end, I was disappointed that they don't know how to run their own project. When are they going to make it work? Is it really worth investing in a promise?