When you think about it, fantasy sports are really similar to playing cards. So Krida Fans...

When you think about it, fantasy sports are really similar to playing cards. So Krida Fans, which uses NFTs as the main way to compete with others in something like fantasy soccer, makes a lot of sense. Do you guys think it’s going to make it?

Attached: 159443512594.jpg (351x278, 10.25K)

>playing cards
Just fucking play a real sport you stupid nigger

>fantasy soccer
This is even worse than dudebros who play a console only to play FIFA on it lol. I bet it won't be long until EA starts implementing its own NFT system or something like that

>mfw i dunno what op is talking about

>Do you guys think it’s going to make it?
Not needed. All nft games die really quickly. Just look at the many examples there are out there and you will see.

literally no reason why some niche as fuck hobby would suddenly attract the attention of people who lurk this board mainly for crypto related discussion (a.k.a L1's that are actually worth it). You're essentially screaming at the void if you think anyone's gonna take you seriously.

Attached: 163853780131.jpg (625x360, 44.79K)

Dude, this... Why in the hell are they having gameplay WITH CARDS!!!!! IN THIS YEAR! AT THIS TIME.

>implying you won't have to grind like a billion hours before your nfts actually gain some value
>implying it's not just like any other nft game out there
my fucking sides, get a load of this retarded niggerfaggot who doesn't even know where he's posting his delusional rambling

>nft games die quickly
No shit, sherlock. now tell me something I didn't know b4

Wait, so you're telling me that I can buy cards that have a statistic that would make me win or not depending on the number of what that card has? Without real gameplay? Hmmm, It's launched? Does it have a trailer or something?

>fantasy sports are really similar to playing cards
no
>Do you guys think it’s going to make it?
no
next question

zoomers need their dopamine shot while somehow "earning" some income in the process. A card game doesn't really offer that kind of stuff. Just look at how Artifact, a game that was literally announced by one of the most prestigious AAA gaming companies of all time, died shortly after its initial release. It's just pathetic trying to compete on such an oversaturated market.

>expecting a trailer for some dumbass card game

Attached: 163736055971.jpg (474x474, 88.35K)

Nope, it doesn't have a trailer. The webpage doesn't show so much things anyway

>Just fucking play a real sport you stupid nigger
said the user who never leaves home

kek, this reminds me of that one autistic faggot who would always spam the same artifact copypasta on valve game threads. i think he still does that to this day

the webpage looks like it was designed by someone who can't design a functioning website to save his life.

>who play a console only to play FIFA on it lol.
play to play mmmm...
you can do non-playing stuff by playing with the console?

>pay to play

Damn, this mode of playing games is used with Coinracer, you pay $CRACE and then, if you won the race, you earn the prize

>>mfw i dunno what op is talking about
usual
>Just look at the many examples there are out there and you will see.
which ones? i know some games which has give a lot of money to some.

Which ones? Can you tell those games fren? ;_;

who is having what??????????

Those guys then are just a bunch of casual gamers, that's what they are lmao

>You're essentially screaming at the void
you can say absolutely the same about any of the projects that usually spam biz, let me tell you.

>No shit, sherlock. now tell me something I didn't know b4
kek
this is fantasy sports dude, i don't think it works like that.

Then it isn't just cards like the retards who commented before you are saying

If NFT games die really quickly, why Axie Infinity keeps being one of the most played NFT games ever?

WHERE DOES IT SAYS IT IS ON CARDS? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bc retards like ((you)) keep putting their monies there.

kek

enough internet for today

KEK

It died because it was supposed to be a game that will use the universe of Dota 2, but yes, it died because it was a fucking card-based game... Damn, it was a nice opportunity to expand the universe of Dota 2 and they did a fucking card game, amazing.

Heartstone had one, what's the problem?

>$CRACE

That game is dead af