Why do normies hate NFTs so much?

Why do normies hate NFTs so much?

Attached: file.png (758x532, 756.49K)

because all they see are rich idiots flexing their wealth with them

>implying that Any Forums don't hate NFTs
go back newfag

Because it's on their face all the time, even OG cryptofags get annoyed I bet

The current popular use case (shitty jpeg art) is clearly just buying your way into a community, which wouldn't be so bad if the community weren't full of annoying people, idiots, assholes, and retards.

Imagine buying shitty computer images because some multimillion dollar company told you to.

Attached: 1645150882144.jpg (423x222, 26.39K)

Because they dont understand its as simple as that their stupid cave people brain cant understand how "picture of monkey make dollar ooga booga". Seriously theres so many nft startups on solanaprime that are being looked down upon because of shit like this and its sad

the normies hate nfts because the normies were told that the normies hate nfts

like what you're doing now

in reality normies wouldn't even have an opinion one way or another if it wasn't for algorithms and media convincing them that their peers don't like nfts

consensus cracking, its real, look it up

Why do you use reddit spacing?

is this another thread where NFT """collectors""" seethe at normies not buying their worthless shit?

i've been reddit spacing since myspace kid

That's not reddit spacing, newfag.

but this is r/biz/ you supposed to fell for the NTF's meme user

Attached: 546546546.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>in reality normies wouldn't even have an opinion one way or another if it wasn't for algorithms and media convincing them that their peers don't like nfts

>look at all those retard normies convinced by MSM that nft bad. lol!
>me? I was convinced by Any Forums that nft good. me smart.

Because they perceive other people getting rich while they're missing out, so they get mad. It's that easy

Did you get rich off of NFTs?

Nope

>look at me guys im using the in group signal. i'm part of the group heh heh
fuck off and stop shilling your vid

typically i do share good crypto projects on this board, but NFT trading is a limited slot thing. if i go around telling you guys which projects to buy, I'll be losing money. nobody will ever tell you which ones to buy as they're very limited.
best way though is sucking dick and getting on whitelist for projects, and minting is where I've made money for NFTs also buying rising projects with a unsaturated markets.
NFTs are literally where the money is at.

Attached: 1642124306055.jpg (735x615, 94.99K)

>nobody will ever tell you which ones to buy as they're very limited
a lot of people try to tell you which ones to buy so they can pump their projects lol

i am not immune to propaganda
but i'd rather be misled by pajeet shills looking to score internet money flipping monkey jpegs then whatever sick shit is behind the medias manipulations