If the SEC fucks Ripple, is this shitcoin next?

If the SEC fucks Ripple, is this shitcoin next?

Attached: eth.png (3840x2160, 35.34K)

God I hope so.

no, ETH and BTC are grandfathered in

do you honestly think the SEC will abide by this going forward?
There is no reason to think that a comprehensive set of new crypto regulations will leave bitcoin and ethereum alone.
You need to stop taking some random 3-letter agency at its word. That's how you get burned.

yes. i've been trading since 2013 kid. ETH launched in a bitch ass bear market, it was nothing like the ICO cash grabs so the the SEC would never be able to get them anyways

>the SEC would neve rbe able to get them anyways
I don't like it, but they have jurisdiction over all this shit, and they can pass whatever regulations they want.
A judge isn't going to adjudicate the differences between ethereum and solana. They will give the SEC carte blanche to do what they will, so long as its under the rubric of "protecting the investor".
Putting your faith in the govt to abide by your notions of fair play and truth and justice is a fool's journey.

The network that will run all CBDC's in the future? Not likely.

Ripple is a centralized SQL shitfest. It's easy to ban it.
But you can't do shit to Ethereum.

Attached: 1641502804877.png (458x384, 230.8K)

if you haven't been following the Ripple trial, this is up for debate now. all SEC comments about ETH not being a security have been formally recanted as the "personal opinions" of William Hinman and not legal judgment. no one currently knows how the SEC will regulate ETH, least of all the SEC

This.

>you can't do shit to ethereum
they can and will. If you don't want to be under the thumb of the SEC I would suggest moving somewhere else.
Shrug.. it sucks but there is literally nothing you can to do to stop this shit coming down the pike.

All niggers
The sec already sued ETH and ETH won

thanks for that splash of cold water. biz-tards need a wake up call.

I hope so.

>SEC declares Ethereum is a security
>Butterin is under home arrest
>price tanks from $2k to $1k overnight

All shit token die.
Any Forums is good again.

BTC isn't a security. You could argue that ETH is.

checked, based, and reality-pilled

This. Especially after..lol it's habbening rn, hack of opensea, the SEC will end ETH and all its retard shitcoin P O.Scams

Attached: 27f9174a257bd11806041d045f33bb17.png (1063x622, 710.35K)

Eth passes the howie test ripple doesnt. Simple as

Eth core devs are less centralized than pretty much every chain except for BTC... sec can't really do anything...

How? Who are they going to fine?

The owner of Crypto Satoshi Wakamnoto.

no because vitalik isn't on twitter talking about how ETH is going to $100k when they flip the switch, unlike the founders of ripple

>fine
Nah, unlike BTC which is safu, ETH literally exists because of defi, dapps, nft scamlords. When the SEC bans them all, ETH will still exist but without U.S. and China support ETH is ngmi.

Reminds me when LEA went after every drug dealer and cp merchant on tor. Tor still exists but nobody fucks with it anymore. It's dead like ETH will be

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x213, 8.51K)

Passing means security. Failing means not security. Come on broski at least understand the fucking 100 year old rules