>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous:

Attached: Polish_20220205_044335550.jpg (2000x1333, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
youtube.com/watch?v=n475JDcRdjQ
youtu.be/E4yPZel6iNw
youtu.be/n96yXD0Z5Rw
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
pastebin.com/V571vwse
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is your daily reminder that Irving resources is for Weebs.

Attached: Polish_20220217_171402834.jpg (3163x4109, 3.6M)

Also who's going to be watching this go down?

Attached: 1645022336439.jpg (1080x1130, 282.73K)

I have another 5K to buy more this month. Please give me assurance this is the right path still. The doubts have begun to plague my mind and hinder my resolve.

Not really interested.
why not hold off on buying for now if you're feeling discouraged? Assuming you have long positions. I think it's a bit greedy to try to be all in, there is nothing wrong with having some dry powder stored in case of a rainy day. I've started putting part of my paycheck into Swiss Frangs

Copied this because I posted it in the old bread right before it ended.

> I prefer to remain anonymous but I will share my portfolio with you guys. I have about 30 stocks right now and basically all of them except 3 are metals, oil, GUNR (and similar things), uranium, energy. My only other positions are small and risky just for fun. ASTR, KOPN, MP, GOGL, STEM. Some of these have done well and will cover any losses in the coming year anyways. Good luck with your picks and understand that this is the time that fortunes will be made and lost. It will be volatile, it will be risky, but of you stay the course and develop your positions over time (THIS IS KEY) you will come out on top. Spread your bets and DCA in and you will necessarily (I believe) succeed. You're all quality men and I'm proud of you but keep your head on a swivel these are also dangerous times.

I should also add that there will be times on this path when your resolve will be tested. There will be times you'll be tempted to sell. Those will be the times that I am buying. You will want to just cut losses during a part of this probably. I will be scooping your shares up. So will the other men who are like me. I'm building the foundation that will carry me through life and I'm going to buy it for pennies on the dollar compared to what it will be worth. Buy apple stock and Bitcoin if you're afraid.

pastebin.com/yv5gVyei

/CMMG/ Approved Silver & Gold Stocks
>*****WORK IN PROGRESS*****

Ranked by market cap, smaller market cap is generally higher risk with higher potential gains.

RISK RANKING - LOWEST TO HIGHEST
>ROYALTIES
>MAJORS
>MIDS
>JUNIORS
>EXPLORERS

ROYALTIES
>Royalty companies finance mine construction and get paid back in gold ounces as a royalty on production

Wheaton Precious Metals
Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd
Sandstorm Gold
>___SUB $1 BILLION MARKET CAP___
Maverix Metals
Altius Minerals
Gold Royalty
Metalla Royalty

PRODUCERS
>These companies are all cash flowing from production of Gold, Silver.

>___SUB $5 BILLION MARKET CAP___
Ssr Mining Inc
Hecla Mining Co
>___SUB $2 BILLION MARKET CAP___
Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd
Silvercrest Metals Inc
Endeavour Silver Corp
Dundee Precious Metals Inc
Torex Gold Resources Inc
>___SUB $1 BILLION MARKET CAP___
Gogold Resources Inc
Calibre Mining Corp
Jaguar Mining Inc
>___SUB $150M MARKET CAP___(Threshhold for GDXJ inclusion)
Guanajuato Silver
Gold Mountain
Impact Silver

DEVELOPERS
>These companies are working towards production but are not cashflowing yet

Ascot Resources (First pour 2023)
Silver One Resources (Likely 2024)
Blue Lagoon Resources (Final permit amendment)
Bayhorse Silver (DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH)

EXPLORERS - THESE ARE PURE DRILL PLAYS, HIGHEST RISK:

Eskay Mining Corp
Liberty Gold Corp
Irving Resources
Goliath Resources
Scottie Resources
Kingfisher Resources
Pacific Ridge Exploration

>CMMG Junior Miner Rundown: pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4

Whats the purpose of grabbing companies when you can get a broad or focused ETF, a sector etf or commodity etf?

Anyone who has not read pic related needs to. Even if you know it already you could use a refresher. This is required reading. Posting for those who are watching and wondering.

Attached: 713ZUI690-L.jpg (1559x2402, 212.69K)

You might as well flush it down the toilet if you're going to buy some of the 'approved' turds from here.

That's why I think user should have a cash reserve, so that he can benefit from those dips and times of uncertainty rather than suffer because of them
There are a lot of different ETFs but generally they offer diversified exposure to a certain market. So if you think a certain market will do well buying an ETF can be a good choice. But when you look at individual companies you can more easily crunch the numbers and see if that particular company is undervalued or overvalued and you can find companies that perform better than their peers. It's more risky usually yeah but it gives you more control imho

ETFs are for lazy investors only. Spend a few hours researching the ETF you want to buy and drop some obvious red flags/loser companies and voila you are outperforming the ETF.

Is gold just going up temporarily because of the Russia bullshit, or is this the start of a new leg up as higher inflation becomes the new normal?

Attached: cmon man.gif (220x222, 99.05K)

>Rick Rule video on if Canadian investments are safe
youtube.com/watch?v=n475JDcRdjQ

Thx for posting this. Here's the info in the video I found interesting:

>Brokerages, PSLV, PHYS, etc. 08:25
- Metals stored in Sprott products are not technically the property of trust holders directly, but property of the trust which is owned by the share holders.
- Emergency powers not yet extended to the Brokerage firms in Canada, including the bank own firms.
- So far those powers extend to cancelling insurance policies, and seizing deposits; but as yet doesn't include equities and securities in an account.
- So far the emergency powers has not enable the seizure of securities holdings of individual Canadians.

I believe it's the latter. That's just me but I expect something like the crytpo bullrun to happen in precious metals. Probably not overnight, but I expect it is beginning. The smart money is starting to dip it's toes. The dumb money will FOMO in at a definite point in the future. I wouldn't say start pouring all of your cash into gold and silver as PMG believes, but I think you'd be a fool to not be moving into PMs in some capacity. Just my .02

I've listened to this on audiobook several times on my commute. Great content. The chapters on the broken window fallacy, rent controls, and minimum wage are my favorites.

Commodity Chads Edition

>Why are we investing in commodities?
youtu.be/E4yPZel6iNw
>The Rotation of Money
youtu.be/n96yXD0Z5Rw
>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

Mining for Noobs
pastebin.com/5uWth6eG
More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
/CMMG/ approved gold and silver stocks
pastebin.com/yv5gVyei
Mining company rundown
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Previous: >>

In addition to the user before me:
Catching microcap juniors through certain development stages has a much higher upside than speculating on large cap producers (in ETFs).
Junior miners are very volatile but generally follow a typical pattern. If you can grab them at the right time, you can receive very high gains.

Attached: gold-miners_image002-1.gif (580x449, 83.23K)

I'll add the caveat that juniors also have a much higher downside than majors. But if you know what you're doing they can be great

Any opinion on Bayhorse? I have a few thousand shares of them and lost a bit of money on the drop to current prices but I'm thinking holding onto them would be a good idea. Just wary of investing more than the pittance I have in it at current prices since it seems like they're still a ways away from serious production.