Do you own any property or land? I am an orphan so I have never owned anything and future seems very bleak to me

Do you own any property or land? I am an orphan so I have never owned anything and future seems very bleak to me.

Attached: you will eat zem.jpg (400x400, 28.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You've been dealt a pretty shitty hand in life. Do you have a job?

I own niggers.

Remember, user:
You WILL be happy.

Yeah but I make only 50k/year. The most goes to rent and other expenses. Realistically speaking I have zero chance of buying any property, or anything worthy by just working.

How much do you pay for rent?

There's an important part people don't talk about the forth révolution, actually in progress full steam.

Have fun while you can brother.

Attached: IMG_20220219_165552_573.jpg (640x480, 57.6K)

30% of my income, and I rent just an extremely small studio to be able to save up some money. During lockdown I was sitting in one small room (I was unemployed at that time as well).

No need for such conspiracy theories. The entire human civilization was built on class division. 20th century was the only exception to this, and 21st century is fixing that fluke. I am degraded to being a slave by birth, and the shameless crowds pretend we live in the best time to be alive.

the book
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

turn to page 103
welcome to the new world order

Attached: FL_FEDdVQAA3KPq.jpg (720x1560, 204.37K)

i like it

My dad squandered all his wealth (including his inheritance from his dad/my grandpa) on prostitutes and his brother (somehow) so I'm left with nothing. I work 6 days 12 hours per day and I can't even keep track with inflation of property prices. 20th cenutry was a land divison/filter between those who made it and those who haven't. I'll never be able to compete against my peers who made it on the shoulders of their parents just because of that.

Man.... that's intense stuff. Thanks for sharing. By looking at this I guess my life will end with me gunning down zog agents.

so is this what pol/tards are afraid?
seems pretty based desu
tomorrow will get another stack of LINK to help klaudia speed things up

Attached: klaudiaschwab.png (269x337, 122.58K)

based, doing the same so I get a luxury pod

Want to sell me some?
I gots some cotton that needs picking and a disgusting wife that needs fucking

aids for everyone and elites get breeding farms

Attached: FL-cKssXwAM7T-g.jpg (472x336, 52.08K)

I live in the freaking 3rd world.

$1k rent will give you a mansion. Average rent is $200, and it's already a house in some provinces.

Most condos will cost about $40k USD-$100k USD. New houses in bumfuck places can net you about $20k USD. Neighbors are poor, you drive to (limited choice) market.

Not saying this is a better choice because it is still the third world, but I can't even imagine paying $1k per month just on rent.

>$1k per month just on rent.
It's not that bad when it's less than 50% of your income.

Never forget you own your body at least. Get fit, punch the kike God.

I own a house.

Try to get flatmates and rent a bigger apartment. Studiocucks pay a premium for privacy, even if it's a shitty box studio. You can probably reduce your rent if you live with more people. Also consider living further away from the city and commuting.

just be yourself, bro