Why do all the influencers and youtubers relentlessly push Cardano...

Why do all the influencers and youtubers relentlessly push Cardano? Is it really that good or are they just looking for exit liquidity?

Attached: ada.jpg (1203x660, 67.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
u.today/cardano-outpaces-bitcoin-ethereum-in-transaction-volume-here-is-the-distinction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they're just bagholding. Dont get me wrong, cardano has fundamentals and I do belive that it will scale, but rn it works like shit and it will still work like shit for the next 2, 4, 6 and etc weeks

They will all claim their reasons, but the truth is that it has community, it is top tier crypto as much /biz likes to shit on it, and most importantly it is one of the closest if not the leader in being decentralized.

No matter if it is the moonman letters, crypto fund, traditional hedge funds, or cypherpunks they all are looking for the same thing. The first modern crypto L1/L2 to get to full decentralization will become the juggernaut. Hedge your bets Cardano might take down the final pot!

Don't listen to the pundits and or Any Forums or Any Forums decentralization does MATTER!

> remember to stake your ada in my pool guys!
its just free money for them

Basically, all of this year and especially the Feb, Jun, and Oct HFC will show how it handles scaling.

also this, all current L1 like solana, cosmos or bsc are centralized as shit, cardano is like the first big PoS network that just works. The contracts are shit tho, for now

by "fundamentals" do you mean no real world use cases? I'm confused. This ghost chain will die before crypto winter is over, along with all the other scams and dog coins.

Ada holders are some of the dumbest niggers in crypto so they'll click on anything cardano related featuring goofy faces and flashy colors, not unlike toddlers. The people shilling that garbage also run stake pools so they collect a portion of that pool's revenue, basically doing no work and getting rich of their followers.

how many dapps?

Pure hopium. Kinda shocked how it didn't dump under SHIB after the sundaeswap fiasco. You really think charles can handle an ETH exodus into ADA and still be cheaper? Fucking lol, that faggot has probably already pulled a madoff on his retarded cult members already

literally the apple of crypto. so yeah nigga this shit finna moon

Cardano is going to $50 minimum. It is the pinnacle Any Forums IQ test.

all of those are not centralized and cardano doesn't work

nice id faggot, but fuck off

Charles hired some world class professional ad team. I guess they pay for youtubers in the background.
Also lot of youtubers are stakepool owners.

Attached: 1642960091677.png (1546x1572, 518.95K)

Seeing a sub-dollar ADA made my day.
Get fucked culitsts.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Mostly exit liquidity in my opinion, 50 dollars is nothing, compared to what SOL reachinf 200 dollars this year, especially with the launch of PRIME their native launcpad token of solanaprime

They are already handling more transactions and it hasn't even been optimized or have scaling established yet.

u.today/cardano-outpaces-bitcoin-ethereum-in-transaction-volume-here-is-the-distinction

cult of personality grift, one of the easiest shills to normies
"but omg le heckin based project leader!"
hence why I bought it in dec 2020 and sold a few months later, it was an obvious midwit trap to come. Absolute mirth to have the pleasure of dumping hot bags on normies. Btw if you're still holding and expect this to go anywhere but sub 10c then you are unironically a filtered midwit who worships a sociopathic grifter and will always ngmi

>according to data compiled by messari
Hope you're not a paying subscriber user. It's bad enough you're an ADAfag

Attached: 1599285063006.png (1012x970, 836.62K)

Sadly, the real cult is the cult of Any Forums. The nitwit 18yr old wagies who is really an angry little boy who has been told they had to get a job and participate in the real world instead of play Fortnite all day.

So in the Any Forums cult, there is a delusion of grandeur, they think they can get rich quickly. So like true degenerates they plow in a couple of hundred dollars into micro micro cap that go out like 18 decimal points in a hope to get rich. Just like the degenerates in WSB some people do make a fat stack that keeps the cult alive. The problem is these wagies who do make 5 to 6 figures don't know how they got that money, it was just luck. So the vast majority will double down on another degen bet and will likely lose it all.

The Any Forums cult has a time horizon of 10 minutes ago. The vast majority if they had bought bitcoin at .02 would have never kept it till today because like Cardano they want the quick buck. They are the gambler zoned into the short term and fail to see the bigger plays.

Though I will say the Any Forums ADA shit talkers really should apply to the modern media/politician since you all literally run the same playbook as the media. Project the defects of your favorite crypto onto ADA.