Holy mother of god

holy mother of god

Attached: 4864FC8F-34D8-4726-AE05-FFA9ADBF7E10.png (1919x1079, 397.83K)

Lol I warned biz a month ago that this will dip to 1-2$ when those private sale unlocks happen and TODAY it will happen. You will see the greatest dump of all time.

you can short this right now. Easy money. ICO buyers STILL have x17 from their buy.

Lol Polkadot and their whole ecosystem is the hugest scam ever. Highway robbery by VCs

Ironically, Moonriver was one of the fairest launches of last year. Zero presales, and they allocated 30% of their initial supply to their crowdloan. I'm still mad at myself for choosing other parachains instead. I would have easily made it if I had gone all in with my KSM stack.

>TODAY
it's tomorrow i think

I dont any moonbeam but I have dot and kusama. Is polkadot done for?

If DOT is done for then all of crypto is. Alts get obliterated when the market is down.

Where do I short this and parameters?

Evmos is giving 80% of their initial supply to Atom/Osmo/Juno stakers, victims of majors hacks, and basically anyone who used a bridge or dapp on ETH just for shits and giggles without loaning coins for rent.
Even though I have my issues with Polkadot in general, I unironically hope Moonriver outperforms Moonbeam so all of the VCs can go get fucked and having the canary chain be a better investment than the "real" chain or whatever will be a huge middle finger to them.

Same. All in Moonriver.

These dorks have a booth at ETH Denver, should I shout something at them?

>buying a layer 1 ghost chain on the final moments of the layer 1 narrative pump
Same people that bought Solana for $228

COSMOS bros told ya so.. Cosmos has no VC... OSMOSIS, JUNO and co saying fuck off to CEXs there are no free coins for you... but you can buy them on the open market. No price manipulation no futures trading no CEX manipulation. It works. Look how stable the price is, even when BTC dumps... Cosmos is the future my bastard.

Call yourself a VC and take a dump on their table.

And yet, COSMOS isnt even needed.

I loaded up my short at $4. Easiest money of my life, $2 tomorrow guaranteed

Atom itself is a shit investment(for now) but anyone who had 1k Atom staked 1 year ago is now probably in the low to mid 6 figures range. Atom's utility is that it makes money.
Captcha: J4J4J

I guess? I just wouldn't risk it personally. Even though the whole market is down, I still have confidence that DOT will reach a new ATH this year. There's just too much big money involved, as well as projects and developers working on it.

What Im really curious about is Axelar developing a bridge between Cosmos and Polkadot. I think that alone will make interoperability even more attractive than it is already.

Truth.

sold my 30% to recoup $DOT locked in crowdloan at 14$, free money from now on