How low will we go bros

How low will we go bros

Attached: 1644979060989.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

We already bottomed

worst time worst fucking timeline

Attached: 1640156213859.jpg (500x500, 28.16K)

Im expecting my third son in august and im worth more money than i ever could have imagined. Sure my fundus are at the mercy of turbo jews and being relentlessly suppressed, doesnt change the fact i am doing better than I ever could have hoped, even in the face of a manufactured "global pandemic". I actually believe that my net worth will continue to rise relative to the level of dystopia society achieves.

Don’t even know what to say.

having kids is selfish in general

I'll become a multi millionaire with my alts if this piece of shit BITCHCOIN just stops dumping on me

This tb'h. At least it can make some sense if a person is rich because then their offspring doesn't have to wageslave but for everyone else, it's selfish af. Being rich is basically the prereq to whether people should reproduce or not.

>t. depressed pussy-ass bitches

Get truthpilled

Attached: DF585F5A-B506-4088-A769-BCE9EB0BC388.jpg (612x444, 52.84K)

>he fell for the dont have kids propaganda
Weak men like you are why the white race is losing

Gay normie take. Why exactly is it selfish?

Because youve stumbled into a Jewish great replacement thread intended to demoralize white men into not fulfilling their biological goal of reproducing children

LMFAO that's the same logic as the chick in op's webm
Ngmi

Based.

How is it not? You are creating cattle. Literal fuel for the oligarchs. How is that NOT selfish? At least if someone is rich, the offspring will get to enjoy life. If not, they are destined to be someone's bitch for life.

for you:
>b-but my color superior!
Kek

It certainly seems that way. I won't let my ancestors down.

Respect, we all got to survive.

>my offspring are slaves, but at least I continued the master race!
>would you like fries with that, sir?
Kek
The amount of delusion here is insane. Have kids if you're rich and can make your offspring have a happy life. If not, stop being a selfish prick

You don’t know what the future will be like.