How will a world war affect crypto?

how will a world war affect crypto?

Attached: 1645311223074.jpg (1736x493, 202.58K)

Everything will moon

does anyone even really give a shit about the ukraine? it is rightful russian territory anyways lmao

black swan event in all markets followed by mega pump when the money printer turns on for “war efforts”

Attached: twitter-screencap-thread.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Civilian worldwide internet access will be a thing of the past, killing crypto for good and we precious metal hoarders will laugh all the way to the bank.

It won’t be a world war, NATO’s not getting involved.

is putin the new hitler bros? i hope he wins this time

>Civilian worldwide internet access will be a thing of the past,
Imagine thinking they'll turn off the greatest bread and circuses since television was invented. Also their easiest tool for delivering propaganda. Also the most useful tracking and control method.
Fucking retard. You know absolutely nothing.

god im so sick of you chud fucks, again I want one of you to explain to me how an invasion of Ukraine = World war. A war is coming, but not a world war.
>Brandon = said no troops in ukraine
>Nato = no troops in ukraine just borders of countries
You larps are so annoying, makes me wish a world war was coming.

Worldwide is the key word.
Think great firewall of china, but every country has one.

you guys sound Jewish as fuck too, imagine shilling for another brother war. Makes you really think if in fact Any Forums is a PSYOP ran by Israelis

fucking anglos

Attached: 1529869128475.jpg (3440x1257, 1.67M)

This is literally propaganda from world leaders. Holy fucking shit. I never thought I'd see this. They are going to stage some bullshit and start a new world war aren't they? Printed too much money, made themselves rich, and are now going to scapegoat with a war? Fuck these fuckers. I side with Russia.,

Also, communication disruption has always been a war Hallmark, 5 strikes at different positions of the inter-oceanic fiber optic cables and the internet as we know it is no more.

literally nobody cares about ukraine. russia can have it if they can stop fucking with the markets

>Think great firewall of china, but every country has one.
If I don't have to share the internet with non-whites then it will be worthit.
They won't do it though. They have too much invested in globalism, and I don't meant financially, I mean ideologically. They can't limit a person's ability to interact with other world citizens via the internet while simultaneously brainwashing them that niggers are high IQ and Islam is a peaceful hippy religion. Clownworld only stretches so far, user.

good thing bitcoin is so low bandwidth it can run from satellite data that can't ever be blocked, and miners can mine from a dialup-speed connection

>le heckin biggerino war-eroni in Europe since 1945!1!1!1!1!

Why do they lie so much?

this is outright cringe at this point

western media is milking this conflict for ratings

Nothing will happen. I almost want to open a 10 year long short on Newscorp

Next generation Text AI will produce fake interactions for the normies, tech literate people will blow the whistle but they will be dismissed, deboonked and gulagd.

There is a reason ((they)) stopped releasing GPT to the public

dafuk there will be no war.
The world is at global peace since all the majors have nukes. Also France being kind of independent and strong army will negate all wars for 100years+

I fucking hate the media and these western world leaders. Its all fake and gay

Always was.

> a PSYOP ran by Israelis
Any Forums for sure is
if you browse long enough you’ll even start to learn about their fucking holidays lmao

bullish

A market is only has value according to the number of buyers in it.