Sammy GOATvara

Sammy GOATvara

Attached: 274765882_359164006068684_6683421646449249500_n.jpg (1440x1791, 192.76K)

Sammy GAYvara is a flippy shitter twink. He needs to drop the TNT Championship.

needs to shave

I grew less embarrassing facial hair than that when I was 16

faggot

>Meme words
>No argument
You retard.

I hated him as soon as I saw him do a Spanish Fly

Can you imagine this dude doing rapeplay with Sasha Banks while Sashaschizo/Mikaze both watched, I'd pay to see it but she wouldn't take my money as I'm a fan she'd invite me to join.

>Headcanon.
Not going to bother reading it. Sasha Banks and her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze 4 life! Keep seething, waifufag virgin cucks. Sammy Guevara is like all of you, he legit fears me. I’d snap him in half just the same as I would do to all of you.

How about you snap your BMI in half?

And yet you hide behind your mommy’s and daddy’s computer screen to mouth off. April 16th…NJPW in Villa Park, I’m required to be in attendance. Take a picture on that day with a time stamp and post it in any thread on here. Let’s see how tough you waifufag virgin cucks really are.

Amazing how fast you all shut up. Don’t run your mouth if you can’t back it up. My boy, Good, would love to throw down before or after the event with any internet tough guys. You all don’t realize who I am, and I’ll never say. You’re all nobodies that don’t belong on a professional wrestling board. You can’t even hold wrestling conversation. Waifufag virgin cucks don’t belong.

Amazing how wrong I was this entire time. You waifuchad realists have finally opened my eyes and I'll admit that not only that Sasha DOES fuck fans but Mikaze jerks off and watches them like the little pencildicked cuck he is. Womens wrestlers DO date fans!!!

>LARPing faggot imposter.
You have the date and place. Show up. Bring your Mommy and Daddy with so I can kick both of their asses for bringing such a mistake into the world. Sasha is Mikaze’s wife and she would never give any of you the time of day.

Attached: 1631591145357.gif (600x600, 1.03M)

I’ll kick Jonah’s fat ass. His body type is similar to all of yours that post here on Any Forums. Except, he’s thinner. Hard to believe, I know.

I'd show up but I'll be busy fucking Sasha all day that day. Can we reschedule, Sashaschizo?

You’re afraid just as I knew. Plenty of notice and like everyone says, /aspw/ is loaded with chicken shits that can only troll. Maybe I’ll just have a few of my girlfriends do a little something something at a WWE live event.

>ITT a based faggot tries to secretly meet up with guys for some "freestyle wrestling" if ya know what I mean

too muscular to be a twink

sexy