ITT: your least favorite crowd chants

ITT: your least favorite crowd chants

Attached: 02d0ecb4ce85246a121eb59d63bd4b71--things-i-love-wrestling-stars.jpg (268x268, 21.65K)

All of them that arent the wrestlers name or in spanish

what do they know user

Attached: 1599515114749.jpg (768x903, 128.17K)

>”RAPED BY BLACK GUYS”
Completely insensitive

Attached: 98CD5D50-DC73-4887-8FFC-DF83FD379A49.jpg (480x360, 25.86K)

>JEWS DESERVED IT
*clap clap clap*
>JEWS DESERVED IT
*clap clap clap*
>JEWS DESERVED IT
*clap clap clap*

was a little distasteful imho

Attached: 1609894740678.png (300x300, 15.39K)

I struggle to think of a bigger self-mark than him.

>the let’s go Dueling chants
>This is awesome
>Promotion’s initials
>Holy shit
>Fight forever
>Both these guys
>You still got it
>This is wrestling
These chants didn’t exist when wrestling was red hot. It came into play in the indie feds in ‘03-‘04 and only got worse as viewership plummeted. Fuck hardcore smarks for killing wrestling.

Slight edit. ECW was chanted during their tenure but the rest of the chants I listed were not. Fuck hardcore smarks.

wasn't holy shit a red hot ECW thing though.

slu-rp city
slu-rp city
slu-rp city

BOTH THESE GUYS

>WOMEN'S WRESTLING

I know plenty, they just just wrestle like they are ten feet tall and just get hurt

Attached: 1-D-1.jpg (259x300, 17.41K)

>"you're a based chad!"
>clap clap clapclapclap
i get this one all the time whenever i'm walking around town. man it's hard being ELITE nye

all of them because they're used too much and it's just more of the crowd trying to get itself over than saying anything about the match. but 'you still got it' is really shit, like we expected you to keel over and die but you executed a basic wrestling maneuver at your age so here's a pity chant.

>Guys lock up
>One does a suplex
>"FIGHT FOREVER!"

NXT during the Haitch years was notorious for this.

because it was fun, like dumbass yes chants

I hate "THIS IS AWESOME!" so much

Kevin Nash
Shawn Michaels
Bret Hart
Goldberg
Seth Rollins
Bray Wyatt

>muh smark boogeyman
good goy, keep drinking the wwe kool-aid

That one that sounds like the main riff for seven nation army because its long and you can’t even understand what they say

After WCW went out of business and the invasion angle fell flat on its face, the fans started tuning out. In their vacuum, all these sweaty smarks came in unopposed. You're clearly uneducated.

The night Cesaro debuted the swing in WWE was in response to the crowd chanting the most retarded shit - WE ARE AWESOME and MAPLE SYRUP being some notables - and that pulled their focus back in, thankfully.

>pic related kills kayfabe which slowly kills the entire business
>"Fuck smarks for killing wrestling"

Attached: 1644495347654.gif (220x220, 566.26K)

>like they have any control over what people chanted

They start literal riots they chanted all sort of crap most got cut from television