More like mary sue

>more like mary sue

Attached: bex xool.jpg (1080x913, 183.95K)

One of the biggest anti-draws in all of wrestling, a man, Becky Lynch! I cannot wait until WrestleMania 38 in Dallas, Texas…Bianca Belair wins the RAW Women’s Championship from that dude.

Attached: Becky and Horsha.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

More like Gary Stu

Stop posting that crap edit. Sasha Banks is better than Becky Lynch by a long shot. Can’t handle the facts???? Get off this board. At least my girl doesn’t prance around calling herself a “Man.”

>replies within minutes calling a woman a man
this is what you consider a contribution to this board? I wish you would disappear

Gary stu. As ugly and useless and anti dimes as the tranny rey from sjwars.

Sasha banks also dates and fucks her fans so that’s a plus

>Biggest failure of a meme in /aspw/ history.
Sasha Banks is happily married and faithful to her loving husband, retired professional wrestler Mikaze. Keep seething. As far as that goes, Beko is married to Seff. You all have no chance with any women’s (or men like Becky) wrestlers.

WWE wrestlers have a severe case of thinking flashy clothes = personality.

What the fuck is this bitch wearing?

Still baffling to me how big she got in the last few years just off of a shitty Stone Cold LARP with an oirish accent

That's a man.

Becky is the Man

>eeehhh a mary WHOOORE... is, you know ehhh, what she is.

Attached: stu-hart.jpg (300x200, 13.1K)

Why did this "anti-draw" have a bigger attendance than Sasha/Belair? She also has moved way more merch than Sasha Banks could ever dream of. There's a reason they instantly gave her the title back when she returned.

Attached: Untitled.png (650x465, 20.91K)

why is she dressing up like jelly nutella?

Becks is a trendsetter

Attached: 1645493213764.webm (576x1024, 1.44M)

A canon character can't be a Mary Sue/Gary Stu pls learn your terminology

Seth is a unlucky man

biacunt is the mary sue now, beko has been a chicken shit hell since she came back, literally cheated to be liv morgan twice.