I'm a 55 year old software engineer, I always thought crypto was a fad, never gave it much thought until now

I'm a 55 year old software engineer, I always thought crypto was a fad, never gave it much thought until now
I have a sizeable amount of savings, around $100,000, how much should I invest from it, and in which coin

Attached: cryptocurrency.jpg (2000x1500, 360.26K)

monero

chainlink

True retards here will tell you chainlink.
Gigachads will tell you Single Finance.

Shib
Easy money

This is the answer to make it by 60

don't listen to the pajeets here. don't buy right now. just wait 6 months to a year.

this, in about 230 years you'll have $17.76 * (stack size) * 2.76% APR each year

kek

Attached: 15738476373748.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

bitconnect

>how much should I invest from it
maybe 10-25%

>and in which coins?
Btc, Chainlink, Ethereum

Do Dollar-Cost-Averaging for the next 12 month

Let me guess, the Canadian truckers accounts getting frozen had you take a second look at crypto?

wrong thread, bot

how are you a 55 year old SWE and only have 100k savings? thats like less than 1 years salary. You should be at like 2-3 mil by now. How many fucking funkos did you buy?

This

I wanna know why hes looking at crypto now

He's probably from some 3rd world country or just larping.

Keep it up anons, this faggot can fuck himself and go back to facebook.

Attached: 1546435643565.jpg (300x348, 62.98K)

Heard my son talking about it
I have a big house, big family, and I like to go on vacation

Your skill is needed in SpiderDAO as its a software and a hardware based project. You can use just $1300 and order the SpiderMiner as you can earn alot from it.

Monero? payeet like you wont make it by holding onto these slow old fag. Other good privacy tokens like SCRT and SPDR has been on everyone's lips after their ground breaking achievement.

nice try FBI

Attached: glow_nigger.jpg (280x280, 15.44K)