It's like everything in this country is designed to keep you in debt and fuck you over forever

It's like everything in this country is designed to keep you in debt and fuck you over forever.

Attached: joe-biden-head-shake.gif (498x278, 1.45M)

yes

Only if you are financially illiterate, and that's on you.

>like

just work harder goy you will make it one day ahahahahaha

>financially illiterate

This is such a fucking fake reddit dipshit term, the idea of crypto:crypto being a taxable event and any transaction above 600$ needing to be reported originated from this type fo thinking. Instead of a normal country that just sends you a bill you have to go through the incredibly annoying task of being your own accountant or outsourcing to third party so a wing of the government won't fuck you over and all the money you can't afford to give away goes to a system that doesn't even work.

USA is a third world country in disguise and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

I refuse to reproduce and will only put in minimal effort to exist.

Cool it with the antisemitism

Wake up gramps, it's not 1965 anymore.

The financially literate play is to rent half a duplex to the unmarried mother of your children for the section 8 payments. Keeping her poor and unmarried allows you to be rich enough for a stay at home parent but also still able to collect welfare.

If you aren't scamming and scheming the government in 202X you aren't trying.

based fren
stand up to the glowies that infect this board

2nd world culture, 1st world influence. That's how I would describe the my homeland in 2020.

>buy bitcoin at 5k
>sell at 69k
>im in debt mom!!!
user... I

Attached: mumu.jpg (849x781, 33.86K)

My dad's friend "fake" divorced his wife and went through the whole divvying up assets shit, which kept them both under the poverty line so they both get welfare payouts. The divorced family and their kid now live with his parents and the wife and kid just travel to her parents house whenever social services turns up to check in on her kek.

Bro, 3rd world countries at least have some duty to care about their citizens since their is so few of them.
America is a force of that has no classification

Just stop CONSOOMING. It's that easy. Only buy food.

Attached: pill.jpg (1253x835, 106.27K)

I went to go buy a monster energy drink and some Pringles and my total came out to $8 dollars.
Buying food is a luxury

Attached: 1644585704710.png (300x279, 59.91K)

>monster energy drink
>Pringles
>food
user....

>it's like the jews won the world wars and enslaved us all

With this guy, yea it is

It's too lucrative not to. I'm only married because I would be disinherited if I didn't, and the expect return is favorable. Not because of greed, but because it would be be a disservice to my children to turn down $20,000 in annual government benefit just so I could tell people honestly that we were married.

WOW, BRO, YOU JUST FIGURED OUT THAT YOU'RE RULED BY HORRIBLE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO SUCK YOU DRY LIKE SOME KIND OF FINANCIAL VAMPIRE?!?

SO INSIGHTFUL, BRO! NOBODY HAS REALIZED THIS EXCEPT YOU

Attached: basedjak.gif (79x90, 11.56K)