Am I the only oldfag here who hasn't made it yet

Am I the only oldfag here who hasn't made it yet

Attached: wojak-doomer-in-rear-mirror.jpg (300x259, 6.8K)

yes

t. 2020 newfag

n-no

Attached: download.jpg (500x375, 69.56K)

I've been here since 2017 and I bought all kinds of bags shilled here over the years. I fucked up every single time and sold too early. I could be sitting on close to 4 million dollars right now if I held my bags for longer. Instead I am broke.

I first bought Bitcoin in Jan 2014, still haven't made it. Mostly not my fault though.

Basically 1 eth coin was 1$ dollar in 2014

no
im still in 6 fig hell
it's ok
could be worse

yep, Eth wasn't even around in early 2014, I don't remember it. The coins to trade were Litecoin, Darkcoin (now Dash) ...XRP...mostly.

I was a minimum wagie between 2017-2019, finishing college and such. First I missed LINK. Then I wanted to go heavy into FTM at its absolute lowest point, I think I had like $5k then but got fudded out of it. I finally made a good bit last year from [name redacted] but I still haven’t made it entirely.

so you bought FTM at 1 cent right?

No, I could’ve bought sub one cent but never did

Ah ok, at what price did you enter?

I had 12 BTC at one point
I don't even have one now

huh?
How? Bad trades ? Leverage gambling ? Hookers and drugs?

did you really hold 12 or was your portfolio just worth 12 BTC? at one point my portfolio was worth 36 BTC now not even one.

We got left behind bro

Attached: C197833E-130F-4559-BF52-9F69FBF5A62C.jpg (1920x800, 69.83K)

Not exactly an old fag. I came in 2017-2018 briefly, put in money twice (1k total), lost money, bought a few little bags, and left demoralised. Came back and the link bag was worth 30k in 2020, I was convinced I should buy BNB from thinking people are gonna start trading more, Gala because of Brave ads, and Luna because of threads here. But I fudded myself from moving anything around because I was afraid of taxes, afraid of selling link, and didn’t have any spare cash to put in anew. Ended up finally doing something in April and made 200k then had to pay over half in tax anyway, and the rest has been pretty much flat ever since.
I regret so much the leaving for 2 years and even more I regret not just making those trades I wanted in 2020

Probably, take it from another oldfag here: FrogeX is going to blow up

i hold chainlink too

>FrogeX
Why? It's nothing special.

Nah I'm still here. Eth was 5 dollars and I didn't do it bros.
>t. Any Forumsraeli since early 2017

Attached: images (1) (29).jpg (392x280, 12.75K)