Causes everyone's portfolios to crash with his retarded sabre-rattling

>causes everyone's portfolios to crash with his retarded sabre-rattling
>people blame Biden instead

Pourquoi?

Attached: file.png (460x259, 182.41K)

>moves a few units around
>americans shit themselves
Lmao

I blame the USA for the 2014 Insurrection !

Because nobody in America wants to fight a fucking war over Ukraine. Even "muh freedumb" Boomers are scratching their heads about why they should give a shit that Russia is trying to retake Ukraine.

Imagine Russia taking over Quebec and placing nukes and missile systems and military bases there.
So theres a missile launching site in Montreal that can drop a nuke on Washington in less than 5 minutes.

biden was sabre rattling yesterday too. they need to chill. you cant spend 2 years pussying around because of some fucking germs then head right into a fucking WAR u god damn morons. lmfao. fucking "virus death tolls" kys govornment

>Moves entire army to border

just moving units!

jew media hates ukraine and russia, its no wonder the propaganda machine has been switched to turbo

Russia is refusing to bend the knee to a syndicate of international bankers. And this has markets in an uproar.

Attached: 1643845550188.jpg (500x375, 36.51K)

56% mad

americans are afraid of germs.
weakest country in the world. just walk one mile any direction in this country.

You must be retardad.
1: he said many times that he does not want a war.
2: he removes alot of his troops from borders.
3:Biden was the one this entire time that he is preparing an attack, false flag or whatever.
every day this gonna happen soon. but nothing happens.
4:Russia central bank tried to ban bitcoin. Vladmir defended bitcoin in Russia. He defended Bitcoin and put the central bank in his place.

You can hate Russia if you like. You can say it's a shit country or whatever...

But don't fucking come here with this americans fucking disgusting lies.

i don't know what is actually happening and neither do you

the russians? liars
the us media? liars
the us government? liars

don't pretend you know what's going on one way or another when your only sources of information are known liars.

even if russia invades, did they even, or is yet another american false flag, they've done many.

if aliens were real i would beg them to take over and free us from being led by our own dishonest people

>we do this military drill every year
>we have no intention to invade
>the west needs to chill
vs
>look russia will invade in the next 4h
>uhh i mean tomorrow
>2 more weeks
>don’t look at canada everyone look at le evil russians they want ww3

sure user

He spent the first year of his term publicizing how muh ebil white men are the biggest threat to the country now the DoD is putting out papers calling the lack of support from the white working class dangerous while the president sabre rattles with a nuclear power lmao. This country is run by incompetents

>Ukraine "wants" to join Otan. USA and his "peacefull" magical gay friends.
>There is a agreement that Otan never ever will come close to this corners.

But of course, this is not conquesting territory throughout ideology and political means.
It's all just magical innocent moves.

Something that i can agree. You have a good point and i respect that.
Also checked.

>nobody in America wants to fight a fucking war over Ukraine
Why would America be involved in that war at all?

Maybe if Russia wasn't such a warmongering faggot neighbor, Ukraine wouldn't feel the need for NATO protection, Vladislav.

What I do know is if Ukraine dissolves in a nuclear blast tomorrow markets shouldn't move more than 2% so whatever's happening in the markets now isn't right

Otan. It's is a alliance mate. You need to read things.