Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/search/filename/prq_.png/width/300/height/300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jasmy
I own both

Attached: over.png (840x854, 404.43K)

what a shit logo

>Its another fudding incel has too much time on his hands episode

Attached: 1645299132568.png (623x1245, 692.98K)

Now take a video recording showing the tg handle. I'll send you 1000$ if you can do that

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/search/filename/prq_.png/width/300/height/300/
Spamming/flooding is against biz rules
You spend every day here. You should know this

And you spent the time to LARP. Stop changing the subject and post a video of the tg handle. I'm offering you 1000 bucks.

if you are resorting to this you must know your investment is beyond fucked

I'm really enjoying this schizo feud.
Some no-life retarded fudder who doesn't even hold Parsiq brings an army of paid shills to their knees.
You're all retards except the paid shills might be slightly more retarded because they can't seem to dismantle the fud, which is actually quite bearish.

Attached: 1637983656977.gif (406x281, 219.87K)

ADA.

>d-debate me ill offer $100
>send me a video ill offer $1000
>NO I DONT HOLD I ONLY SPEND MY ENTIRE DAY READING EVERY TELEGRAM POST, MESSAGING OLD HOLDERS AND THE TEAM, CREATING NEW TG ACCOUNTS WHEN I'M BANNED, CREATING FUD THREADS ON Any Forums. I HAVE NO VESTED INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
pathetic

Thanks for admitting you created a fake profile and a fake conversation just to get fence sitters to believe that I am secretly waiting for an entry price

you wouldn't have to resort to such desperate tactics if you could win the argument. But you can't. Because Parsiq is worthless dogshit. Enjoy the ride to zero incel

why else you posted this thread for 5 month if you dont hold?

because I get off to watching cocky dickheads like Coomber, Chris and all the rest lose all their money while remaining as delusional as ever

Eric trying to do damage control by not bumping the other Parsiq thread where this was already posted, and makes a new thread instead

Attached: 624326326262636234.gif (220x211, 35.38K)

so you do it for free
lol

you didn't have to save a picture of me to your phone and type up a fake conversation

try refuting the argument for once instead

I wasnt the one who posted it schizo. Your "me against the world" attitude is almost as cringy as your daily FUD attempts.

Refute what? "Name a bigger piece of shit" ?
Dont reply, I wont read it

Name one technical development Parsiq has delivered since August 2021.

It has been nothing but giveaways, airdrops, promotions, fluff contests, and other airy bullshit for 7 months. And you docile retards continue to lap it up

>What is IQ Protocol
Just because they are seperating the teams doesnt mean its not still a Parsiq product lmao.

Now you answer me why you are so utterly obsessed with Parsiq if you claim you are not holding anymore.

I said August 2021. IQ protocol was delivered in July. In the 7 months since, only graphical changes were made. And Parsiq has delivered nothing.

Keep simping for an incompetent team that has fed you lies and empty promises for the better half of a year

>I said August 2021. IQ protocol was delivered in July. In the 7 months since, only graphical changes were made.

1st of all. No thats when IQ Protocol launched, in the time between that they have worked on the SDK for other projects that want to use IQ Protocol and have worked on the platform for NFT renting. Once again, lies and misinformation is your only narrative. You must have jewish blood running through your veins.

Also, you didnt answer my question in return. So let me answer it for you: You are utterly obsessed with Parsiq because you know the shills are right and you are accumulating. Thats why lying is your only option, because you know the truth is bullish. Everybody on Any Forums knows agressive FUD is bullish.

Show me the SDK. They have delivered nothing

They promised dozens of pools live by Q1. It is going into March and there is one dead pool with 500k TVL.

Get one thing straight. I sold PRQ at 86 cents and I am never touching it again. Crypto is a ponzi scam. Parsiq is vaporware within the ponzi. But your community is so fucking smug and retarded that you deserve all the contempt you can get. I enjoy watching you lose money and be wrong about literally everything. That is the only reason I'm still here

>Name a bigger piece of shit
Whoever the faggots are who keeps posting
>thats a man
In my threads

Attached: 1612746772705.jpg (1080x1148, 104.74K)

>Get one thing straight. I sold PRQ at 86 cents and I am never touching it again. Crypto is a ponzi scam. Parsiq is vaporware within the ponzi. But your community is so fucking smug and retarded that you deserve all the contempt you can get. I enjoy watching you lose money and be wrong about literally everything. That is the only reason I'm still here

You should thank the other user for faking the other narrative then. Because its a whole lot cooler than "I do this out of revenge for the community didnt like me". Thats just some insecure cringy shit bruh.

Wether PRQ will go to $0 or $10 is one thing, at the end of the day money is just money. But your mental illness will be with you forever.

Don't care, I am self aware enough not to give a shit. This is my pleasure for 30 minutes a day. You are going to lose everything

Eso es un hombre