Why would you say that?

Why would you say that?

Attached: 1628267283886.png (750x484, 163.06K)

Because Kenny played the demo and he was disappointed.

And they go and lose a zillion yen instead of realisng a mediocre game that make profits so you can justify one next year

precarious understanding of markets

Based Kenny for being realistic for once. The 2k22 devs weren't kidding when they said that sometimes you forget you're not watching broadcast television during a match.
Are they literally re-making No Mercy for the AEW game though? Like square boxes skinned with photos of the wrestlers?

I mean he’s being honest. Look at the tv show, the production value is nowhere near WWE. The fireworks alone are insane with Vince compared to the ones Tony gets. It seems like this game might be on the level of a Retromania and not a full blown AAA release.

>Are they literally re-making No Mercy for the AEW game though? Like square boxes skinned with photos of the wrestlers?
No doofus

Defend this right now user
taking anatomy lessons from dragon ball z? I didn't know there was one long strap muscle going all the way from your trapezius to your forearm.

Attached: aew@2000x1270-696x442[1].jpg (696x442, 28.46K)

Because it's obvious to anyone with a brain

Because Kenny has always been unbiased. He tells it how it is regardless of the brands. What’s the point in lying to the fans, ya know?

But those WWE games are shit in every single way. How bad are things going?

Because it's true.
>AEW in red because of game production
>Tony Khan keep signing more talents and thus developers have to add more talents that has signed
Making vidya costing more money than running a promotion

Attached: 1623774882573.png (1970x882, 539.11K)

I don't mind a more arcade-y game.
I'm almost not a graphics kinda guy.
so my main concern I guess, is modes and how it would play obviously.
if they actually try to go for simulation, realistic type shit like 2k, then no fucking shit.

because he’s not gonna lie to the fans

Set the bar low to blow your fucking mind even more than it would have.

I think Kenny wants HCTP/No mercy. I look at Midway and what they did with TNAs game. It had a lot of promise but when it launched it was bare bones. Having Yukes on your side really really helps.

That’s not square boxes skinned with wrestler photos you fucking retard.

kwab

I hardly watch AEW but if the gameplay is anywhere close to no mercy I'll give it a chance. I dont care about graphics. I hate the 2k games, they aren't fun.

2K22 literally looks like a 10 year old game. I'm sure the AEW one won't have a problem competing there.

yikes

The overall production of a game doesn't mean it's bad. Indie games don't have a shit ton of production cost but I'd rather play Hades than Dying Light 2 or Street Fighter 6.

This is their first attempt at a game they clearly don't have the budget of WWE and 2k but that doesn't mean it can't be good. I'll survive with models that look a bit outdated if the gameplay is great.

It doesn't though. It's understandable if you're not interested but it doesn't look like a PS3 game.

The problem with your logic is Hades and a wrestling game have different expectations . A Metroidvania compared to a wrestling game or sports game is way different. If you’re trying to make a football game you will be compared to a giant like Madden .

They want to be le scrappy underdogs like the reddit promotion they are

because most people hate big budget games nowadays

okay 9 years then

meant for

> elden ring , horizon zero dimes , call of duty , dying sales 2
Damn you’re right

Kenny spent two years and 20 million dollars and has nothing to show for it. Now he's asking his remaining fanboys to come up with cope ane headcanon about how this is a good thing.

tony should've just given yukes a shoestring budget and release date, that forces developers to do miracles