You mine XRP by buying it

You mine XRP by buying it.

Attached: 324.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

From ripples unlimited supply.

You buy XRP by mining it

Don’t think it’s unlimited is it?
CoinGecko says 100b

all the XRP that will ever exist has been minted already
this is why it will become the standard. banks dont want to rely on a bunch of GPU hoarding cockroaches to get shit done slowly with big fees.

Why xrp? Why would they use xrp instead of their own token, perhaps a stablecoin?

and how will they pay other countries with their stable coins?

Token not needed.

This Banks will use their own solutions.

wouldnt they need to implement the solutions which all their trading partners came up with in order to trade?

It would hurt interoperability if everybody was using their own tokens. They'd still need a bridge, which is where XRP comes in.

Why would they need xrp? Why would they buy up an expensive, volotile, centralized token, when they could make their own?

But why xrp? What it implicitly different or unique about it?

see
country A needs to be compatible with country Bs shit if they want to get paid. this gets complicated when there are shitloads of countries and with our current system we need to use nostro vostro accounts which are privative.
its the XRPLs native token. it serves as the common denominator for both countries currency.

Why would they chose xrp? What is unique about it?

Couldn't they fork it and then not need to buy any?

They are going to use XRP... just because, okay!?

There already is a Global Payment system and it's called SWIFT (token not needed).

We murder niggers by realizing the fecundity of God.

I'm not buying your bags you deluded schizo

POW: energy and equipment as fundamental base value
POS: locked capital and time as fundamental base value
XRP: we just click to print and sell on the market, keeping 100% of the profit
I have to give it to you, they are the best fucking scammers in the history of human race

Attached: 1606416757047.jpg (500x866, 76.37K)

same way in order to do anything on ETH or BSC you need to use their respective tokens. when you swap 1 asset for another on ETH/BSC you are using ETH/BNB to bridge that and pay the associated fees.

You can fork off