Currency

>currency

have you ever actually PURCHASED anything with crypto? no, drugs/black market shit doesn't count

Attached: 162387458297.png (976x850, 519.07K)

>no, drugs/black market shit doesn't count
Why

feet vids

I have purchased over shitcoins with crypto

>have you purchased anyrthing?
>the things you purchased dont count

Are you still from 2013 or what? You can literally buy with crypto at any store that accepts VISA cards.

because it's not on any record and it's illegal. how can you call it a "currency" when you're only using it for buying drugs and dodging taxes?

based, from where?

doesn't count either, retards

i live in a major city and i've never seen any store accept crypto

I love this pepe

>i live in a major city and i've never seen any store accept crypto
Every store you've been to that accepts Visa accepts crypto you blathering idiot

I just told you you dummy dumy, literally any store that accepts VISA cards you can buy with crypto there. Doesn't matter is it a TV or bread or a dildo,

literally every day

Attached: coinbase.png (640x922, 322.53K)

>how can you call it a "currency" when you're only using it for buying drugs and dodging taxes?
what do you think a large portion of USD goes toward?

gold and silver

oh kek i know what you're saying, talking about those crypto debit cards

and no, retard. they're not accepting crypto as payment. the exchange you're using sells your crypto to fiat first AND THEN uses that to pay the store

if you dont believe me go to that store and ask them what their crypto address. they'll stare at you like the retard you are

yes
bought tv and microwave

Attached: 1641574522726.png (600x600, 102.3K)

read

No fucking shit.

so you're not actually buying anything with crypto like i said, thanks for conceding

>put crytpo into account
>give them card linked to account
>lost crypto in exchange for good
It's functionally a currency from where I'm standing.

How am I not? The important part is that I literally don't need a standard bank of any kind and I don't use any kind of fiat whatsoever.

You can go buy Tesla quads for doggy coins directly if you think that's more legitimate lol

cope

>standard bank of any kind
true

> I don't use any kind of fiat whatsoever
you literally do when you fund your cyrpto account AND when you sell that crypto for fiat to buy shit.

forgot to quote you here

>cope
I'll take this non-argument lash out as an admission of defeat on your end. Thank you for playing, try again later :^)

at no point do I hold worthless US dollars, so no I don't

Unironically bought 2 year sub to NordVPN with LTC

i literally already destroyed your point, read the thread

You're a dumb fuck please shut the fuck up

fuck you faggot

Doesn't using cards issued by (((banks))) defeat the whole purpose of cryptocurrencies?