Who's the better wrestler?

Attached: Rock Austin.jpg (650x420, 54.39K)

me

dude love

austin before his injuries without a doubt but the rock is underrated desu

I prefer Stonecold more but the Rock is all-around better.
I like that both those dudes like and respect each other, though. It's not one of those gay bitter rivalries.

They ain't dead yet

Austin

Anyone else feel like the Rock vs Austin rivalry is forced? I felt like when it was happening that Rock was usually pushed to a side for Vince.

Austin is way more all around than Rock. Rock was great but was never a good heel and ring general as Austin.

Austin never had a great non-gimmick match after his neck injury

to me the rock's main rival was hhh but you could make an argument for stone cold. austin's rival was clearly mcmahon. it felt forced but they had to work some programmes together as the two biggest stars.

>The biggest rival not being tag teams and stables

Go watch him against Rikishi 2hotty and the janetty

Crazy how the two biggest draws of all time (in terms of peak) only worked two big programs together (WM19 doesn't count since it was kind of half assed and both were part timers)

So?

HHH

I prefer Stone Cold but you could make a case for either one. They were both good enough to make you want to tune in and watch which is what most wrestlers lack today.

Stone Cold before the neck injury was actually a pretty interesting technical wrestler

He had great matches with Benoit and Angle

>Rock was great but was never a good heel
Wrong. He got popular from being a heel. Before he joined the nation the crowd hated him.

That’s not the goal of a heel so, yeah, he actually sucked as a heel. There were basically zero times in Rock’s career where ppl were paying money to see him get his ass kicked.

Stone Cold