With no one really buying the 40k ‘dip’ it’s probably purrdy safe to open a short eh?

With no one really buying the 40k ‘dip’ it’s probably purrdy safe to open a short eh?

Attached: 67E78908-FEF4-4055-AFA6-FEC759929E0F.jpg (750x1177, 537.52K)

No.

It's been safe to open shorts for like 4 months now, why would it be different today.

Or it will repeat slow increase like in the end of the january. Who knows.

weekend price action is literally just exchanges washing out dumb retail, up or down

the market is too fucked to know lately. if the gay trends weve been seeing continue then it will scam candle to like $44k in an hour next couple days then sit there for three days and scam candle back down to $38k a few days later

its rather tiresome

If you missed it, whales and major exchanges are hunting for overleveraged faggots for fun. Force the market to dump and ride the world events fud to get nice and low so all those longs get liquidated, then start going after the shorts once the scales tip enough. Rinse, repeat.

Is there a Nancy Pelosi tier portfolio but for btc/crypto?

I have been making gains exiting and entering the same crypto this whole time but they are rather small gains. I want to leverage but too much of a pussy. Any good market mover wallets?

I'm generally against any leverage trading because 1) it paints a target on your back. People with more money than you'll make in your lifetime can easily bet against you and everyone else who is clustered in the same price range. And 2) Leverage trading has been disastrous for crypto and the more people do it, the fuckier things get. We probably could have hit 6 figure bitcoin last year, if not for leverage fags getting scammed up and down the chart all year long.

that seems to be a large part of this gay price action its just getting annoying. the rest us just general market uncertainty imo

Because it’s been safe for four months to short RETARD

This. Quite tiresome indeed.

Yeah I’ve figured this, and with a market like crypto you’re kind of asking for it. Plus, exchanges are evil, so…

We're likely to see a bounce (more so for eth and alts) to around 41500-42500 then continued financial obliteration. It'll probably happen within the next 2-3 days

Every time leverage gets above 13 million, a massive dump or pump around 30% occurs.

where do you see the total leverage?

Bitshit is going to $0, cucks gonna get banned next week by Bi-den

but why didnt they always do this? and how long can it go on for? theres probably an almost limitless amount of leverage gamblers

I was thinking this but the fact that 40k has been hanging on by threads I’m not sure. But it’s lasting long enough I think you’re right
Probably coinglass, but I think 13m is bs though, 13m isn’t that much to exchanges. At least to pump btc massively
I’d say it’s a lot easier when we’re at the volume level were at now rather than a bullrun

Attached: F99A3449-D100-479B-BB96-BC0AD075FF79.jpg (828x1018, 283.4K)

Missing hbar, hex, algo, pulse, etc. bad competition, buttcorn has a chance against those