What is the point of all this?

its all just a zero sum game and i have yet to see anyone that made it and actually become happier long term

Attached: Cn664j4UIAEBRmz.jpg (900x675, 60.2K)

guess i should've posted a staring pepe instead of crypto history for replies

You should have posted something interesting and useful you myopic, nihilistic faggot.

Or maybe your thread is just shit, you’re only posting to demoralize so uhh fuck off

Wasted but also OP Btfo

Oh now look, you made me waste digits by replying. Fucking cunt.

yeah i guess i should've posted another wagmi.marketing shitcoin or muh war fud instead of trying to have a discussion on a discussion board

>wah wah what's the point in all this
Your post was gay and you should feel gay.

you really think anyone whose made it is supposed to check in with you?

Attached: 1611440555510.jpg (1024x1024, 93.96K)

>wahh wahh wahh
ok

that is not what i said

glad someone got the reference

>glad someone got the reference
Literally everybody got the reference. What, are we supposed to congratulate you because you posted a fucking picture? Woooow, way to go OP, you posted a fucking picture of something that happened one time. Wait right here, I'll get you your medal of honor.

>Literally everybody got the reference. What, are we supposed to congratulate you because you posted a fucking picture? Woooow, way to go OP, you posted a fucking picture of something that happened one time. Wait right here, I'll get you your medal of honor.

Attached: 1643371982157.gif (1024x1024, 1.52M)

>he doesn't know what WAGMI really means

It would take a serious amount of money ($500k+) to change my life dramatically. I'm not into expensive shit, but like most people here I'd love to have some land to my name, build a house there and have a small orchard, the usual stuff.
The point is to find comfort through financial independence.

Attached: Volvo780.jpg (754x428, 59.58K)

yeah i feel that, when i've reached my goals i have usually felt a bit empty though like it didn't matter as much as i thought it would. probably the reason why there are traders with 8 figures still grinding.

thanks for a serious response

I got you your medal, OP. Well done!

Attached: for_OP_on_this_special_day.jpg (679x509, 83.83K)

the fact you took the time out of your day just to make a meme and act like i am the gay one is interesting. thanks for the bump

yeah that's a check
+ a rekt
OP, you lost this one

I'm literally the only reason your crappy thread is still alive you mong.
>thanks for the bump
Well okay then, some gratitude at last. I'll leave you alone now.

Im at 500k and literally feel nothing different. but i also never had a job before this anyway so its whatever

You sound bitter and miserable OP, from looking at your replies. What were you expecting to happen when you got a bunch of money?? If you are a low class rube then a sudden explosion of wealth will change nothing....

Attached: 1618674582612.jpg (1080x1080, 178.34K)

hi caroline, you will never be a real woman

Attached: 1644867374185.png (497x526, 385.71K)

The reason you're not happy is because you're a short sighted fuck whose aim is to make it big real fast. You don't enjoy the process, only the result, which results in big burn outs. Your kind doesn't make it.

I'm not sure if I worded my post wrong or if you are slow, because what i said was literally the opposite of what you're implying. the process and daydreaming was more enjoyable than actually being here. cope and sneed DCAfag

lol.... you deserve better than what you are giving yourself user. Spend some time reflecting and ask yourself what you truly love about life.
Money will not buy you satisfaction, but it can accelerate any dream or hobby you may have. Isn't that exciting??

the proof that there's nothing left for you after "making it" is the proof you're a lying faggot about what you enjoy doing in life
learn your lesson take the L and start doing something meaningful for a change