Link

It was all Wyckoff

Weak marines sold to whales

Attached: FGgC2kqXIAcach4 (1).jpg (1556x824, 299.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBqD2dWE3QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1645304819176.jpg (1556x824, 184.45K)

Charts don't lie

Attached: Bottom.jpg (1187x724, 141.21K)

Are we nearly at the end now?

the its going to like 13 before the bounce

Attached: FGgC2kTXoAYhT5X.jpg (1024x576, 38.59K)

$13 is lower band support

Capitulation wick to single digits. Twitter nigger (((link marines))) need to panic sell. Perhaps when war in ukraine kicks off the market will dump hard, liquidating people that have stop losses, then whales will buy the dip and the war will turn out to be a nothing burger then the market will pump massively.

Cmon Man. You are inhaling some strong fucking copium. The BTC chart looks nothing like the Wyckoff you shared. We are entering a long term bear market, the economy is down the shitter, double digit inflation means fed will raise rates in march, they have no choice.

The reason we even pumped to 69k was Bcos of the printer, tons of liquidity pumped into the markets. We've had quantitative easing since 2008, and then more for Rona too, there is now a liquidity crisis and the markets need a recession to cool back down. I expect a bottom down at 20k, but who knows when that will be, many months most likely.

Its $7 in December-ish. Following ETH fractal imo.

Attached: file.png (1521x1218, 216.58K)

>BTC
oh sweaty

Kek I'm retarded, thought something was off. But my point still stands, ALTs follow BTC anyways

Profit taking phase was what brought link to $50. The wyckoff chart is nowhere to be seen after that blowoff phase.

Only pain remains for linkies in the next 4 years

>BTC

Attached: 6B2F0FFD-060E-44A9-BBB6-937535FE0B29.jpg (366x270, 13.62K)

Holy shit dude, lines! Can your voodoo magic tell us when staking is released?

We're at peak rate fear. Markets already priced it all in.

The time we've been waiting for is here, Hyperinflation. The fed will be forced to reduce rates again, or they'll destroy everything.

good god
wagmi

Attached: 1499536246751.jpg (900x900, 82.43K)

Fat fat fat fat fat

kys fuckin faggot

aint buyin yo shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wBqD2dWE3QQ

Do you really think they will just let hyperinflation happen on a global scale? Yes they are dumb but there is no way this is their long term plan, it's literal suicide of the dollar, and this means US losing power, there is no way they will allow this. Yes raising rates will cause a huge recession but for them it's the lesser of the two evils

"strong holder sells" is the biggest oxymoron i've ever heard