I have $20,000. Can someone give me a battle plan to turn it into $2 Million using leverage trading?

I have $20,000. Can someone give me a battle plan to turn it into $2 Million using leverage trading?

Attached: 923875523.gif (441x200, 254.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingeek.com/binance-embattled-exchange-finds-itself-under-more-scrutiny-in-us-this-time-with-sec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suck my dick and drink all my cum and i will tell you

binance using phony trading firms to literally con/ trade against their customers
>coingeek.com/binance-embattled-exchange-finds-itself-under-more-scrutiny-in-us-this-time-with-sec/

Attached: 9218B508-35D6-430E-80C2-BD004C39F7A2.jpg (960x540, 63.45K)

Do it with NFTs.

Way better chance than coins these days

are you fucking serious? fucking scammy exchanges.

this is not just with leverage trading. binance insider trading is rampant, there's a mysterious bump a short while before positive announcements, and dump PRIOR to negative ones.

swing trade 100x leveraged oil options

is there anywhere to do this on a crypto ecosystem yet?

1. Do NOT use high leverage
2. Do NOT use your whole capital
3. Compound 1% and leave it at that
4. Do NOT day trade. Everyone here that pretends they are good traders are poorfag wannabe traders. Trade on the macro or don't trade at all
5. Learn macro charts. Everything else is just noise.
6. Start with a paper account for a year
7. DO NOT USE MORE THAN 1% OF YOUR CAPITAL
8. DO NOT uSE HIGH LEVERAGE
Repeated for emphasis

The real money is made by accumulating at bear market lows btw

and before shills say
>it's buy the rumors, sell the news
this applies to announcements with literally 0 rumors preceding them all the same. obviously it's not CZ doing this, he has more to lose than gain, but the insider knowledge abusing staff of binance is very much part of the ecosystem.

Attached: venus.jpg (637x168, 24.93K)

Wait for market crash and sideways action buy with 3-5x leverage gg

Long doge 10x

10x leverage, stop loss at 10%. Short/long at local highs or after Bart. Sell IMMEDIATELY when your profit is 10%. I used to do this on kucoin, albeit with a hundred bucks or so at a time and I was making solid 50% gains in a day minimum. Do not get greedy or exchanges will make you pay.

>100x leveraged oil
give me the ticker

Short/long at local highs *and lows*

>leverage
>making it
might as well play roulette retard probably better odds
Just use 2x leverage if need be and buy good coins like eth, matic, sol, btc etc

Why is that. Explain why its better and whats going to moon and why

>10x leverage, stop loss at 10%.
LOL! That's only a 1% move. Bad advice. Scalpers don't make money.

Buddy you're wrong

10x leverage = 10% gains/losses per percent move. 10% stop loss = 1% move for the asset.
I also forgot to mention 2:1 ratio is the minimum needed for a strategy to work.

The real answer is for user to get a real job and invest 50% of his excess earnings into a 401k

If you managed OP to turn 20k into 2 Milly with leverage trading I'll personally donate 20k worth of ETH to you. I'm a high 7 figure crypto investor who got incredibly lucky off of Chainlink so 20k is peanuts to my networth.

The reason I can offer you this is because there's a 99.99999% chance that you will pull this off.