My first sports jacket

blue with..checkers.
I work from home so this is...just to mogg people on an interview or when i go to the supermarket. just to dab on people.

>ask girl at supermarket for a coin for the cart
>she just gives me 1$ free "you can return it later (:"
>later come and pay my groceries
>she gives me a free laundry detergent sample

so this is....cheat codes basically?

Attached: cursedguy2.png (252x465, 110.19K)

>blue with..checkers
should have got
>gray
>charcol
>black
>dark grey

yeah or blue

no. the gray ones didnt look good at all.
black was...nice but this one was actually better.

its amazing that ive had a good IT job for years now working from home..and just going out in track pants and a hoodie with stains.

Now without saying a word i MOGG every factory wagie in 10km and let them know I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN THEM.

feels fucking good to mogg people, and its completely automatic, like a paladin aura.
you are in some place..and you are dressed like a well off guy
and the other guy...isnt.

and he fucking knows you are doing better than him

This would be a great troll if not for the filename.

I like the shoulder pads

its not a troll. i went today and bought my first one.
i also got a nice purple hankerchief, not visible here.

i know now what this serpentza guy from youtube was talking about, dressing with a suit in china.
everyone just treats you better and watches their tongue...because NPCs go into "he is better than me" mode.

everyone is nicer to a well dressed man, its like a tribal brain thing.
they think you can give them money or fuck them.

my reason is then it off sets denim jeans, i hate blue on blue, i used to be a hipster so i know all about the gay shit your talking about it

Too many rings. Makes you look like a guy selling used hot tubs.

Holy shit you look and sound like a fat mexican especially with those fst greasy rounded knuckles. Kys

Not just the people you interact with, it also changes your own mindset/behavior when you’re dressed nice

>its like a tribal brain thing.
Nah man it's a gentleman thing. If you're putting in the effort, I will talk better to you vs the homeless fungus infected man.

>sports jacket
>not for playing sport
Explain this

Eat less.

i would have wanted some white/light one but they didnt have any nice ones.
doesnt really bother me. Im not really a "fashion" guy (i went around with a hoodie with stains on it for years and years)

i have a black long sleeze now, but im thinking i will get some white with a huge V neck to show off my chest (im getting in shape)

Its 100% mogging and flex on normie wagies.
ill fucking photoshop my linkedin picture and give my self an even bigger chin just to dab on them. And i will ace every interview when i need to job hop.

Now wait until you discover the magic that building a fit body does to how people treat you.

i am...i am working out at home. i got the dumbbels and everything.
i do do intermittent fasting, but its hard to counter the "sitting all day working" and eating chocolate/soda/whatever i want.

I am focusing more on just lifting and getting bigger.

I also...ordered a 15$ tub of "african mango extract" that lasts for 5 months.
dont laugh....i will give it a try...it actually might help me burn some fat...

Attached: cursedgy.png (695x376, 507.61K)

All you need is an hour of exercise every two days. The elephant in the room in almost all cases is snacking too much. Just stop buying candy and soda, it's what helped me tremendously. Can't eat what you don't have. Get that bread king

Why do you use an android phone?

Mogging waited that are still carrying a Nokia, probably.

When I see a guy in the suit I automatically think he is a scammer

>waited
Wagies

Lol this has to be bait, right?!?!?!

Attached: EzCFZJeUcAIn2XZ.jpg (2048x1153, 134.05K)

funny you should mention that.
i just saw "neighbors 2" tonight with zacc effron, and now that i have a sports jacket...i think i should get an iphone as well. (just to fucking dab on people)
but i dont want to spend 1000$ on a fucking phone.

thanks, and my advice to you is buy defense/pharma stocks and more BTC (im the guy shilling defense pharma stocks for the last week)

frankly, when i do intermittent fasting from 20:30 to 11:30 all the snacking is gone. because i love to eat chocolate at 22:00.
And i do try to do...lets say 5 sets of "something" every work day. so either pull dumbbells for back, or chest (i got a bench) or curls, shoulders.
and for my legs i just do isometric (standing in squat position) pretty fucking cool