Why does building wealth feel so hard bros?

Why does building wealth feel so hard bros?
I feel like I have been gatekept from making it my whole life.
>gatekept by the shitty public education system for 13+4 years
>gatekept by my neglegent dad who pushed me to play vidya from early age
>gatekept by my restrictive mother from touching anything for my whole child life
>gatekept from making my own software studio with no or minimal investment because of regulations
>gatekept from finally developing real skills during uni because of time wasting obligatory garbage projects for pointless courses
>gatekept from up-to-date skills deu to being taught deprecated abandonware
>gatekept by popular culture from realising the truth until I snapped out of it
>gatekept from making paper only to end up useless and unskilled
Fucking hell man. Why does this shit have to be so needlessly dificult and why did nobody tell me until now?
I am just 21 and I have accepted that to evade a misserable life that like literally everyone has, I have to speedrun the proper upbringing that I didnt have PLUS develop skills by myself PLUS evade the traps of the establishment fuck me into being a useful faggot, for the next several years of my life.

Attached: 1642243649733.jpg (819x1024, 76.4K)

Sounds like you got that victim mentality, OP. You're never gonna make it unless you change your mindset and become a stronger, better person.

/thread. Stop being a pussy, OP.

I am trying my hardest to beat it out of myself.

Sure thing, but how?

>I am just 21

fuck off faggot. you're still a child.

Find what works for you. Set a routine (try both daily and weekly) for yourself and stick to it. Workout, find a couple hobbies, set career goals, use moderation in everything, keep learning, and don't kill yourself. You're 21. Your body is probably going through hormonal issues that you may just eventually grow out of. Get away from toxic environments, too. Also don't be a racist fuck. You'll feel better about yourself. I'm black and you're heeding my advice lol. These Nazis made me hundreds of thousands of dollars last year though so I got the last laugh.

you're not black

>all it takes is a traumatic life event happening to you before the age of 5 to permanently change how your brain forms thus significantly decreasing your chain of ever living a normal life, let alone making it

why the fuck does this happen bros

Attached: 1435428133070.jpg (482x427, 36.42K)

shit
I got my pants pulled down by teen neighbour girl around that age
wasn't traumatic or anything, I was just confused
anyway thats quite blackpilled to dwell on the past

be prepared to reinvent yourself and not care about what people think of you. your friends and family are just people you grew up with and their perception of you will be another gate keeping you from being anything other than what they know. try new things and ask people questions about their job/hobbies. whenever you get a random idea for a job or project hobby, just research the shit out of it.

Attached: 1645114011123.jpg (690x690, 24.33K)

people get a lot of shit for "dwelling on the past" or "being a victim" but the truth is that if you experienced significant abuse or other trauma at such a young age it literally changes how your brain permanently works. Anyone who points this out is seen as a complainer yet there is mountains of research confirming that it will be difficult for me to maintain human relationships for the rest of my life just because of negative shit that happened to me before i was old enough to even understand what was happening

Attached: gnomechild.png (350x472, 116.17K)

>gatekept from making my own software studio with no or minimal investment because of regulations

Where do you live where you're prevented from starting a software company as a one man person?

>gatekept from up-to-date skills deu to being taught deprecated abandonware

It's pretty much an open secret that universities don't teach you real world skills.

>gatekept by popular culture from realising the truth until I snapped out of it

This is a stretch. No one controls your thoughts. If you're a curious person, you won't take facts for granted.

you are 21 and realise many things that most peple don't even understand in their 40s. go work a job and invest everything you have, do that until you are 30. then retire. the average wagie is just saving money or not saving at all.

you know about Any Forums you know how inflation works. you know what to do. 21 is agreat time to start earning and investing.

What do you mean you’re black? Like a nigger or something?

Lol there are no blacks on this board..
All the niggas I know only buy Shib and weed

weird thing to remember dude lmao. also who cares you were 5. are you saying you have a trauma bc some childgirl wanted to see your childpp? it was just playing man get over it

Let it be known, I am one of the few black people on this board. I actually did buy some SHIB last year. In February. Sold it the next day for 100% gain (like $2k profit baka). Had I held it it would be worth $800k right now even after the crash. Oh well, still got mine with later trades. Thanks, losers! Anyways, I've already left you with enough wisdom gleaned from the life of a black man to put yourself in a better position. Do with this information what you will. You're likely a racist homophobic misogynistic loser who won't take any of it to heart, though, so, I doubt you'll do anything with it. Actually, I do have one more bit of information I'd like to leave here...The hatred in your hearts will make anything you gain or achieve in your life insufficient to fill the void.

You sound pretty logical, but that doesn't mean I won't shoot a nigger who tries to steal from me, or kneel to your failure of a race. If more blacks did what you did, I would have no reason to hate you, but all they do is complain about racism while the rest of non-whites make more money than even white themselves, the supposed opressors.

okay I understand that and acknowledge it
you were dealt a shittier hand
but you don't need to think about that so much, adding to its affect
most here have trouble maintaining human relationships

I second this..

They want you to keep waging thats why. Plus they want to know anyone who makes it to billions is either a capable businessman or descended from them. Like a new nobility, except you can make it into this nobility pretty easily as long as you get investments going.

just be yourself bro

>projection