So what's the deal with this? How did it drop from $250 to $20? Are you guys bullish...

So what's the deal with this? How did it drop from $250 to $20? Are you guys bullish? I don't see it shilled in here much so I reckon it's good. I just bought 1, should I buy more?

Attached: filecoin.png (1600x800, 702.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinfomania.com/filecoin-bug-millions-of-fil-testnet-tokens-floated-market-on-day-1-to-escalate-price-drop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ahh I found this, this is kinda fucked, still might be a good buying opportunity though: coinfomania.com/filecoin-bug-millions-of-fil-testnet-tokens-floated-market-on-day-1-to-escalate-price-drop/

Problem with it is that it was first with decent but not spectacular tech.

Now there are plenty up and comers doing the same thing, faster and cheaper. Take ICP for instance, MUCH faster and MUCH cheaper.

There are other Arweave, Storj, Opacity doing similar things - all with lower marketcap and equal or better tech.

If you where god, and killed every single speculator in the crypto market you'd see what long term investors really valued projects and protocols at.

I always think like this. 90% of the marketcap is short term and will sell at the drop of a hat. The other 10% are long term investors.

>Now there are plenty up and comers doing the same thing, faster and cheaper. Take ICP for instance, MUCH faster and MUCH cheaper.
>There are other Arweave, Storj, Opacity doing similar things - all with lower marketcap and equal or better tech.
That's a good point, it's not like with LINK where you have a clear cut winner in the oracle space. The storage space is not very clear right now.
>I always think like this. 90% of the marketcap is short term and will sell at the drop of a hat. The other 10% are long term investors.
True, but that's also why I could see filecoin staying around, it has a solid reputation and integration with giant protocols, and being the first to break ground in tech goes a long way in crypto, obviously. I wish their were more index-fund like tokens, or basket-tokens, where you can bet on the whole storage space and not rely on picking a winner.

The one good thing I see about it is that it's considered to be the de-facto monetary incentive layer for IPFS, and IPFS is currently the standard, used everywhere.

However, ICP is gaining adoption. More and more NFTs using ICP for its decentralized storage solution.

Dead coin

You can just do what an weighted index fund does. Rank them by marketcap and allocate your fund in that order towards the storage sector. Ofc you might be more bullish one some and less on some, but you know what I mean.

I've done this with Compound, Curve and Aave for the DeFi Lending Space. I treat them as "one"

This is superior and will overtake its marketcap (118x from here)

Attached: B42F01BA-B822-4194-B5E5-320868ADA5ED.jpg (1200x400, 47.48K)

that run to 240 was not natural. Go look at the 1 hr chart from mar 13 '21 on. It had like 3 50% spikes with no relief. Was definitely a intentional short squeeze and manip. job. Was never meant to go that high.

It's about as dead as CRO. CRO will be the new FIL 5 years from now. Stagnant piece of shit

>You can just do what an weighted index fund does. Rank them by marketcap and allocate your fund in that order towards the storage sector.
Smort. The only issue is that a lot of these solutions seem to be on different chains that are not yet interoperable, so it makes management a bit more daunting, here's to CCIP.
Will look into it, thanks. Opinions on Arweave and Storj? I'm relatively familiar with Any Forums opinions on ICP at this point.
What makes you compare the two? Does CRO have utility outside of getting access to platform functions? Like mentioned,
>it's considered to be the de-facto monetary incentive layer for IPFS, and IPFS is currently the standard
which makes it sound like it's going to have some pretty strong staying power.

My chad OPCT bro!

>crypto
>staying power
Sure, when retards realize you don't need tokens with pretty logos to speed up transactions from one app to another. Immediate digital dollar payment systems are incoming and will destroy the blockscam market

Attached: eco_buffett.jpg (1236x820, 240.64K)

>Immediate digital dollar payment systems are incoming and will destroy the blockscam market
What good are digital dollars when they are being inflated out of existence, prudent people will always look for ways to preserve their wealth and outrun inflation, I see BTC and utility tokens/chains as a great way of doing this in the digital age.

WAGMI (unironically)

Attached: 44A4DEC4-F2C2-413C-BB11-C33721086DC7.png (750x1334, 531.02K)

Lol the USD will be worth more than BTC eventually. You're beginning to see the big tapering now when BTC is worth what is was a year ago and if you sold mid-2021 at its peak, you'd only be up about 20%. USD inflation is just a VC crypto scare tactic. No sound asset is good. If you want to be successful, owning your own company and amassing more debt than cash on hand is the only way you're gmi, junior

Attached: Dcn3HtbXUAIExqO.jpg (1200x675, 115.2K)

VC scam

You're the all in mofo, very epic! I believe in you! Opacity is genuinely better than the alternatives, will be a good year.

op if you follow the market, there are many times were a random coin is heavy pumped, people follow the pump train take profit and move on and that's about it, solid projects usually maintain a trend and don't get that much affected .

Just keep an eye were you are gambling, or you can end catching a knife .

Can give a example of ETH classic some months back it went from $10 bucks or some to 170$ in like what 4 days or some , and that hard back to $ 35 bucks never recovering again to that high ath.

;)

Attached: B89B9D80-04AE-49FA-9F41-717CFF699E70.jpg (945x745, 104.43K)

> and that hard back to $ 35 bucks never recovering again to that high ath.
* and dump hard to

agreed that it was not a natural growth.
I am however bullish for the long term on this project.

The world needs decentralized storage otherwise the central entities have to much control over the truth.

>Any Forums still doesn't know

Attached: 1614241974744.jpg (301x299, 18.02K)

? Plz tell baby

Attached: 1638641601581.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

its a shitcoin with poor incentives and no strong model for data storage

>ICP
dead

>LINK
>clear cut winner
cringe