Brose

Are we ever going to have a bounce?

Attached: mommy.jpg (258x195, 8.36K)

Holy shit just be patient it's not that hard
Be grateful you can acqoom more now while virtually no one knows about it

Knows about what ? Emeral is a big turd, and cipher will come in 3 years

Its doubtful. Ever since that abysmal town hall, which revealed to the world the stuttering potheads behind this scam, not to mention Dawn Song has walked away from the project and the githubs "accidental deletion"... i cant think of any reasons to still hold this shit coin. Even the meta/oasis network chief integration engineer recently got charged with child sex trafficking. Theres just so much negativity, hence the markets extreme reaction. We went from being one of the best charts im crypto to one of the worst.

>Emeral is a big turd
Why do I keep seeing people say this? I'm literally using it to do shit almost every day and never had any problems

I'm tired of seeing this pasta lmao
Stop desperately trying to fill your bags

Attached: 10001316_10200784337811074_5151438421488933027_n.jpg (240x240, 9.01K)

fuck can y'all be patients and get your shit together staking good gems like Sylo till you make it.

wait what ?
You have any source for the child sex traffic ? would be fucking hilarious
+ if you have video of the townhall

Nigga everyone on Reddit and cryptotwitter is holding this.

thanks just sold 100k

T-this can't be real. I just sold EVERYTHING fuck rose.

Cool, sell then. See you later.

Should've at 60 cents. Believe me I'm regretting it every second

so is the team dumping and we will see a pump on 23rd? wink wink

Yup, better sell now user.
Sell before it gets even worse!

>everyone on Reddit and cryptotwitter
I've seen a couple people shilling on twitter but that's just because of the algorithm. They literally had 1000 followers tops. Twitter is not in on this. I don't use reddit so I can't know if that part is true but I assume it's not.

Slurping

But I slurped at 28c. I'm not feeling very comfy anymore.

it isn't. reddit is into shit like link, algo, cro, vet and a few others. almost no mentions of rose

The 23rd is already priced in

Only a small handful of biz schizos think that anything even remotely related to rose will be mentioned on the 23rd.

It was on the news yesterday. Meta fired him.

We would see a pump from insiders but it's literally been dumping. So it's safe to assume the 23rd will be a nothingburger.

It’s not even fucking related to ROSE, why the fuck cultists shill this date here?

Cope

Fake and gay
dilate tranny fudder