>Oil
>Crypto (specifically defi and privacy)
>Land
>PM's to preserve wealth
>Guns/ammo

Sell:
>Anything related to corn syrup or seed oils
>Any company that bases it's decisions on ESG targets and not profit
>All crypto other than btc, eth, or xmr that has no proposed longterm revenue stream for holders/stakers or is just an eth-killer l1

I predict this decade is going to leave a lot of the world's scams brutally exposed, plan accordingly. I think we still have a decade or so though as long as we don't get caught up in them, throughout history there's almost always some sort of catastrophe you're getting over or one on the horizon, things are never "good"

Attached: 20220218_183821.jpg (1125x630, 90.03K)

agree except XMR blows balls

>Crypto (specifically defi and privacy)
bad idea
The US and Canadian government would like a word with you...

How about not having shitty political views that only retards have

What about Filecoin retard? Or, ate you going to be storing all of your files with Google and Samsung?

Okay now tell me what's the opposite of all those bets because you faggots are always wrong

I am storing and will continue to store everything locally and so should you.

how about you shut the fuck up faggot

>what is local storage
The only reason I use online storage is if I need to send some files to non tech savvy people, otherwise if they have two braincells I make a torrent and send them like that

>dude just live under a totalitarian police state lmao

How does one makes a torrent

Have you thought about maybe not being a chud, respecting women and PoC, and getting on the right side of history? Like lmao it's not hard, bad people get punished if you're getting punished maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror. Go see a therapist or something.

>Buy
I don't have money.

>pic related
How is this bad? Right wing political views are toxic and often evil. Banning people from participating in society until they correct their political views to not revolve around being racist and killing minorities is a good thing.

You never see liberals getting banned from anything, ever ask yourself why? Maybe... they aren't racist pricks like you?

This except left wing because I live in a right wing country.

too obvious

they're all too obvious if you're not retarded

>defi
user, I..

i want to live in a totalitarian police state but a right wing, morally correct one

Nice bait, nobody is this stupid in real life

Go passive with hodlnat or CDC, then let's meet here come 2023.

Attached: 1642494716337s.jpg (250x174, 5.02K)