What is with the chainlink shilling recently???

There has been so few posts then the last few days fucking retards spamming this board with garbage ass link threads. Why now? Go the fuck away.

Attached: 34523456.jpg (1000x1000, 141.19K)

you need to put some commas in there or you will be overperformed by ETH, and down 10x vs ETH.

shove your commas into sergey's asshole

>complains about spam
>posts another useless thread
what the fuck is happening inside your brain right now

Estrogen.

Whales are euphorically shitposting because retail is getting washed out and it will soon be time to feed.

That’s where he stores his big macs

There have been constant LINK threads for the past 4 years

No it's dead as fuck nov/dec finally this board was free of them until
>muh staking
then it finally died again until now

based whales looking for exit liquidity

Dude. I cant think of the last time I opened the catalog without seeing 5+ link threads. The delusional linkbaggies have nothing else to do but circle jerk about the private islands they'll buy when link hits $80k

JANNIES BAN CHAINLINK COMPLETLY

Wtf? I've heard the eth chart fud, but never actually looked. This is atrocious. How the fuck are there still holders here? Do they hate money

Attached: Screenshot_20220219-154700_Brave.jpg (720x1520, 189.37K)

That's crazy, I just keep buying and it just keeps going down against ETH, I'll have a make-it stack of one (1) LINK in no time.

Fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat

linkfags KYS

sirgay KYS

eat shit faggots

link is a russian SCAM

you own link

Looks like it just begun to bleed and will keep going for several years.

looks like you own link

Attached: you will never be a real women.png (1496x1032, 1.12M)

>filter: chainlink, LINK
it's literally that easy

Nah. They switch over to [redacted], only using pictures, or using other coin names if they don't get the attention they're looking for because of filters. They've been doing this for years.

Do you realise how schizo YOU sound?

When I did that they they all went to the top of my page so now all I see are LINK threads. I now hold LINK.

Fuck off retard. You're the one posting in link threads, bumping link threads. There are almost always more LINK fud threads active than non-fud threads. Every filter evasion method you've described is more indicative of a fud thread.

>a retard who thinks his floored erc20 shitcoin price checker token not needed will make him a member of the new financial elite during the great reset called me schizo for common knowledge shit he doesn't know about because he's a sucker that bought link last year at $45.
Ok dude.