So i have kind of hit a rough patch. I was fired on friday from my wage cage, kind of an upper class tom thumbs...

so i have kind of hit a rough patch. I was fired on friday from my wage cage, kind of an upper class tom thumbs, because some bitch reported me for "sexual misconduct" , all i did was show her my new watch in the deep freezer. i have saved around 500 bucks and was thinking about finishing my online edu as a paralegal to earn extra but im not sure if this will fuckin work because of the sexual misconduct. if i invest 500 in a good coin can i make enough money to survive? i am in my mid 30s and dont think going to school is an option for me anymore

Attached: chumlee-pawn-stars.jpg (2000x1333, 280.55K)

scam, you posted this fake sob story last week. jannies do the needful.

Apply for a job at Kleros if you're law oriented.

asshole, i need help and you just put me to the ground like a dog

i am studying to be a paralegal

Ok and? Do you think I'm illiterate. Jk cheers fren.

You're a "man" in his mid 30s blogposting about your woes as if anyone is supposed to give a fuck. Of course people are going to treat you like an asshole, everybody is an asshole. So are you. Take this gay story about your sad little life and shove it up your ass.

as an autist I cannot understand if the watch is a euphemism or not. bad larp or you're retarded.

wait, you're retarded either way.

you lnow what, fuck you nigger

You've saved around $500? I'm in the UK and also mid-30s and have £340k (~$460k) saved. I'm not careful with money and that which I do save goes into boomer index funds, I have less than 5% of my wealth in crypto. I don't see how people get in these situations where they want to stick their last $500 in some shitcoin punt.

i am not very good looking, unfortunately have some duis on the rap sheet and didnt finish school. this is my last option so fuck it. that's my kind of thinking. either this or hurt myself for disabilty

You need to get off your arse and sign up to a community college course, learn computer science or a trade, work evenings in a restaurant doing whatever you have to do to survive. Go to the gym, get some purpose. You can't feel life has defeated you in your 30s you're not even halfway through your life yet. It will be tough but two years of hard work will change your fucking life. The longer you leave it before getting your shit together the more you will regret leaving it so long when you finally do.

ive thought about that but I still need to finish my ged and thats already taken me about 5 years, my parents bought me tutors to help prapare but ive been too busy working. i dont know any trades and ive tried construction and failed at that too. gymaxxing is just a meme, i wont fall for it

help me out

No one here can tell you a token that would 100x even then you'll only have $50k. Life is not a get rich quick scheme. Get your shit together.

you're fucked bro

how much can i make if i injure myself and colect disability. 50k is enough to make for my apartment rent wo having to ask dad for money. if i can get disbility and think i would be set for life basically

You can’t finish your GED and it’s taken you 5 years? Do you have a 70 IQ or something? Get it together user

you have a dad you can ask for money and you won't? why?

he cut off all help when i turned 32

You are everything that it wrong in the western world.