Thoughts about Pulsechain?

I hate this guy and hex and always did but I gotta admit it was a mistake not to participate in hex moneywise.
Now instead of his own token he wants to go for his own layer one, basically an eth fork like bsc but everyone gets copied his balance 1 to 1 when pulse mainnet launches.
I can't imagine how that way 1 eth on pulse will be worth as much as on eth or bsc

Attached: richardheart.jpg (224x225, 5.15K)

>I can't imagine how that way 1 eth on pulse will be worth as much as on eth or bsc
Yeah well, because it obv won't be.

Praise Dick Hart.

Pulsechain is exit liquidity for HEX holders. It will never perform as good as HEX did. Also it's a crowded trade at this point. Everyone and their grandmother missed out on HEX because they thought it was a scam, they are all thinking "I won't miss it this time". Pulse wont moon, sorry no free lunch in this life buddy. Better luck next time.

All I know is that there's a lot of hype around it, but right now it's all hype with no product, so first it has to launch. It's hard to really know anything before that.

which magician is this?

>I hate this guy and hex
spoken like a true midwit
you "hate" him, why? LOL

tell your gay leader no one cares about his female obsession with buying things. how'd that nascar thingy work out for you guys? fucking kek the pit viper care took a shit on you with a better looking and faster car

700m starting mcap
Lots of room for growth. Sorry you missed the sacrifice, lol.

Lmao I actually didn't moron. I sacrificed $10k USDC on day 1.

My point is that it will never pump as hard as HEX did.

I would have trusted him if he could have pulled of qualifying for NASCAR, but since he did not I have to conclude he is a scam artist.

Know nothing about it but it's shilled on biz so it must be retarded garbage designed to steal my money

Hex is like one of the few gigapumps. Nobody said Pulse has to pull a Hex, just get decent gains. You sound like a salty bitch that missed out on ez sacrifice in the summer (probably a rekt gay lame PulseX latefag larping as an OG Pulse sacrificer). Eat shit and watch as Pulse does an ez 200x.

prove it faggot, show the transaction.

Fuck off kike I ain't doxxing my address.

LMAO, you didn't sac shit nigger.

KEK you missed out. Oh no no no. Easiest chance of a 100x+ and user missed out!!! Point at him and laugh! I hope you are at least coping by saccing for PulseX (token not needed btw).

Eth Genesis whale onboarded. No further comment.

Token needed cause automatic buy back and burns based on PulseX DEX volume.

when is pulse supposed to come out? i want to sell the inevitable 2-3x from my sacrifice and buy a car

Over $1billion was sacrificed, literally everyone and their grandma sacrificed lmao. You aren't special kids or maybe you are lol. As I explained earlier everyone missed HEX so they don't wanna miss Pulse just in case. Hurr durr retards.

>you "hate" him, why?
I don't like his style and he is just not very likable because every non autist notices that there is something off.
Saying that from a 2019 perspective, but I admit I was wrong so far.

> 28b starting market cap (look up sacrifice eth address on ethscan). The HEX sacrificed alone is above 20b$ worth now.

It was under 1 bill the rest is OA sac with coins not moving. Plenty of latefags with fomo like (You) as seen on PulseX sacrifice most of whom are desperate and literally BEGGINING Richard to be able to buy Pulse for cheapies (not gonna happen, lmao).

Pulsex is trash, who tf would sacrifice for that garbage. Pulsechain will probably do good, but nowhere near as HEX. It's an overcrowded trade my guy, everyone ik sacrificed.

Imagine not knowing about the OA and larping as someone who knows shit. Hurr durr

Pulse will moon more than hex. Sucks u missed the sac, faggot