KWAB

KWAB

Attached: 20220227_img_0.jpg (678x1024, 82.5K)

How'd Kane get mogged by this dweeb

yikes
kane got out ratio'd

where in this tweet does it say he supports putin, nigga? he's just explaining why putin is invading ukraine

do people actually want the US to get involved? Anything we do to russia, not only harms them Economically, but Europe and the US as well.
honestly, I'm starting to think the US is looking for a scapegoat for this shit economy that has been shitty since 08(as recently)and got worse with the money printing for the last 2 years.

They've banned just about every non-leftist off the platform like reddit, so it's essentially just a huge leftoid echo chamber.

I'm surprised that right wing doesn't want US to go to war against Russian so that Russian doesn't became more powerful. I thought right wing hate foreign super power?

Cope
Trump lost

All in all people don't want a war at all on either side. But I doubt the US will get involved until Russia gives a reason (which means when/if the US government even wants a war)

pw told me ukraine is winning, why are people donating?

Today's liberals are just neo-cons who wave pride flags. If you don't support war with Russia, then you're an anti-American Putin apologist. And all it took for this to happen was for Hillary to lose an election. Ya hate to see it.

Attached: 1dfcff64317e263c996154e4dad20854.jpg (960x960, 136.03K)

CHUD ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED

win or lose donating to Ukraine right now is good for brownie points only. I don't have a dog in this fight though.

bro, it's not about becoming a superpower, no country will ever become a superpower when the Dollar is on top. And when a country threatens the dollar, the US gets involved. Look what happened to the last man that challenged the dollar bill.
The only country right now, doing that, is China.
The second thing is bitcoin, but that's a different story.
But at the end of the day, Russia is fucking worthless.

Because Kane's rant is inane meaningless bullshit and the Hangman made him look like a retard.

>DA LEFT IS STOOPID!
modern political discourse

fuck off, chud.

Is there anything like this where I can support Russia instead?

probably, but you won't find it on leddit, twatter, fb, insta, tiktok, etc
you get the idea

Suddenly all those "9/11 was a government conspiracy" doesn't seem so farfetched does it? Mark my words, we'll have another RMS Lusitania/Pearl Harbor/9/11 type event that will bring the US into the war.

Attached: 1644771168769.png (828x813, 537.91K)

Make Putin the sole beneficiary of your life insurance and then kys but make it look like your birth, aka an accident