Fatoshi

The pump is inevitable, if you know you know.

Attached: timer.jpg (727x204, 10.7K)

One thing for sure, you are just a jobless retard user trying to get other jobless peeps like you together

BTC going back to Ath?

trying very hard to understand what OP is saying.

Attached: 1484479474824.jpg (940x590, 278.13K)

What's the announcement? New Big Mac NFT dropping?

Team wanna announce the death of Dev kek. project can't continue anymore

can confirm, jobless user reporting
dont be a fag and tell us why

Only biz fags who haven't being following token hype won't know, i'm hype and very ready lets go.

Any news or updates we should expect mumu?

Do your self the good of not stressing yourself over an asshole. what ever message OP wanna pass definitely not needed

timer to the end of the world?

Subject says fatoshi. Any idea what that means.

what are you talking about user?

>The pump is inevitable, if you know you know.
the only thing pumping here is my bp. heck my bags are down wild

Ok secret club faggot then fuck off, nobody cares

retarded plebs that doesnt know how to use google, go back

i'm hoping this is rhetoric. the best trading opportunity present in the market right now is a sell. i will be shorting btc to $32k and this is probably what most other biz fag will do, only that they are never honest with their decisions. do not expect a bullish move, not anytime soon.

Are you stupid stf up!!!

jpeg looks like a gaming countdown to me. shill me OP

you'd ask less questions if you dyor. fatoshi is a goddamned shitcoin that supposedly gives btc reflection for hodling. quite attractive, but shit like these are really for a 2x and out.

I wish

Attached: 1644262270362.jpg (1024x908, 59.17K)

Fatoshi VC as always being the source of their pump. and it's happening soon which means token will pump soon

lmao. keep your shit to yourself mf

eoy prediction on BTC

OP is an autistic kid who wants to make a point on biz, disregard him. If you want a gaming project, I will recommend Space Misfits. It's a sci fi space shooter p2e.

Another shitcoin with nothing but promises, theres 1000 like this. Private buyers made dumbed and coin is going to death, just like it looks like in the chart

how many x can I expect?

google translation hasn't been so nice to you muh fren.