The idea behind CryptoGirlfriend came from the notion that in a bull market everyone gets girlfriends

The idea behind CryptoGirlfriend came from the notion that in a bull market everyone gets girlfriends.

But we are not in bull market yet and I doubt if there's ever going to be another.

Attached: clvbkrii.jpg (547x561, 37.57K)

What company sending you here?

Attached: 1622846190717.png (720x960, 353.35K)

???

Attached: 1624990264877.png (2856x720, 271.91K)

The last bull run is likely the last sane market we would experience in a very long time. Everything goes sideways soon

Attached: 1618444796724.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

everything literally going back to 0. so there is no need for crypto girlfriend or what ever you call yourself.

Why you talking to urself?

What notion

i’ve never had a gf in my entire life, but i’ve cooomed to every obscene jpeg i’ve ever seen. i feel like a vlut

>But we are not in bull market yet and I doubt if there's ever going to be another.
Ok. There you have it. Exit your hodlings everyone.

Dev is retard.
Everyone on this board is retard

Attached: 1425899348563.jpg (600x688, 62.14K)

It’s dumb asf to buy for a project for its name

Who's everyone pls. and what a girlfriend. you mean females? i hate females.

i'm sure it's my bad luck working against the market. life isnt fair.

i'm gay and i have a partner i see no need for girls

>i hate females.
same. they make the world a living hell. they should all be raped to death

but i don't want to get a girlfriend, i just want to take back what the society has stolen from me and buy my way to freedom.

>do nothing to improve yourself
>demand a gf
Am I posting with lefties?

That’s a sad story for a loser, you should get some evoo to keep you alive haha. You’ll prolly have to fuck your cousin to break your v card or die with it, which is more scary anyway.

Say me Hi to your mum @ home

what does the fear and greed index say about the market?

stay happy being a mumu

is there a thing that will interests me about your CryptoGirlfriend? go on, i got a minute

> NGMI

I believe there will be lots of projects that will fall flat on their faces and never rise again. Only projects with genuine utility will be able to recover after the market has stabilized. Holding cgf may become unsettling. Utility is what will determine the direction the market takes eventually. It will be quite a wait.

I minted Board Ape ignoring the name and the looks of the Arts. I'm in money now

creator has a drug record and is wanted for a bounty of ........$

extreme fear it is. fiat is a better bet. govt policies, especially in europe doesn't seem to be in any way favorable towards the adoption of crypto. it's a war between the powerful and the minority, it's obvious who wins