x100's are for 90% dead
x10's are for 70% dead
>you are here
x3's are still around

Preach!
Checked.

as dead as this board.

ICP NFTs are hot right now

Check out this coin called chainlink, they have ambitions to capture some of the derivatives market from tradfi. If you don't know how big the tradfi derivatives market it, look it up. Lets just say, it's BIG. Give it a few years but this easily has a x10 in it from where it is now

Attached: meta_link.png (1000x1000, 97.7K)

lmao if I just had ignored retarded posts like this I wouldn't have spent an entire year of bullmarket losing money

Wrong.

Why don't people just buy? That would make prices go up. Instead we have over $130 billion dollars not doing anything

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-19 134715.png (2927x570, 175.93K)

just pick the right projects OP
you could be a hibikichad

Attached: look.jpg (241x187, 6.36K)

>Is crypto dead
Yeah its dead, lets see:
Usecase playing out real time in Canada right now
Massive crypto advertising push
Russia using crypto to gain geo political advantage
Country has adopted BTC with another on the way
Banks scared shitless of defi
US Senators publicly backing BTC
US state allows you to pay taxes in BTC/ETH
US mayors of major cities taking salary in BTC
QNT/XRP laying foundations of next gen global economy
Shitty NFTs are laying foundations of next gen IP

yeah its dead

No, just tired. Time to hibernate for a few years

It's funny how all of those are wrong kek

>Usecase playing out real time in Canada right now
Most people are retards and store their bee tea sea in a CEX which is super easy for the gubment to target.
>Massive crypto advertising push
This is a desperate plea for bagholders, see the dotcom bubble pop soon after the 2000 superbowl.
>Russia using crypto to gain geo political advantage
Lmao nobody cares about crypto w.r.t. russia right now.
>Country has adopted BTC with another on the way
BTC makes up less than 1% of El Salvador's treasury, most of it is in gold and cold hard dollars because they aren't stupid enough to go all in on the most volatile asset class during a time of unprecedented inflation (unlike what biztards believe).
>Banks scared shitless of defi
Defi should be renamed Cefi because almost all of it is a scam ran by centralized parties. The yields in Defi do not make up for the risk you take locking up your funds in a smart contract or treasury ran by random anons.
>US Senators publicly backing BTC
This is kinda bullish, but no doubt their are some tricks going on behind the scenes
>US state allows you to pay taxes in BTC/ETH
But they will price that in USD and immediately convert your magic internet money back into dollars.
>US mayors of major cities taking salary in BTC
I highly doubt it is their full salary
>QNT/XRP laying foundations of next gen global economy
Yeah sure, your VC scamcoins are gonna change the world, I heard this a thousand times over the last decade
>Shitty NFTs are laying foundations of next gen IP
NFTs are useful, such as the South Korea university handing out students their degrees on the blockchain. However that won't pump your bags because this is a clown market where utility is worth less than marketing and hype.

Probably for a few more months

yes

It’s dead until 2025. Use the profits you secured this bullrun to buy back in in about a year when capitulation sets in and everyone says that this time crypto is surely dead forever

>x1000's are for 99% dead
>x100's are for 90% dead
>x10's are for 70% dead
Why

*hex and pulsechain crosses your path*

Yes. The trap is being sprung to unleash CBDCs on the normies. You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Probably 3rd world banking.

You aren't totally wrong, because even if alts like FUFU will still pump in this Q1 it can't go more than 3x if the general market trend is to the downside

Well I expect it to do more after its platforms P2E reward system launch in this Q1

Whatever dude, just ignore everything.
Ignore Canada and its lessons for the future
Ignore fact that it took 9 months for Dot.com market to crash after superbowl
Ignore Russia and Ukraine legalizing crypto to form an entirely new geopoliical battlefield
Ignore next tiny domino remittance heavy county Tonga adopting BTC
Ignore banks playing catch up with defi
Ignore senators and mayors signaling to everyone that crypto is legit
Ignore QNT already connecting Latin American and Euro banks, let alone Digital Pound and MIT partnerships
Ignore the fact that NFTs WILL be adopted to protect IP

>all of those are wrong
They all just happened. I don't deal in speculative facts.