zero pajeet edition

Attached: HBAR.jpg (1580x888, 117.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saucerswap.space/
twitter.com/vccess_official
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: h.jpg (640x640, 116.44K)

make sure you get your sauce NFTs boys

2022 is going to be a good year for HBAR.

2022: The year where utility matters and we finally take retail. Get in.

Attached: FashionableGains.jpg (1200x800, 234.31K)

no one is falling for this scam

I intend to by all three but I Tweeted them asking if you get extra perks for owning all three, as is suggested on their website, and they ignored me. Bit of a red flag.

i think if you buy all three a dev comes to your house and kills you

how do i get them fren

Send hbar to 0.0.659663

The fucking strong nuclear is $1200… holy shit. I want them but feel kinda burned from metacores. Any idea how much sauce = Hbar?

is there anyone that is holding this coin since last year and has any views on the sauce nft thing? I guess I could buy something there but I feel like I am being pajeet'd like with the metacores shit that we had some time ago. is this the same sort of scam?

Attached: 1642350307051.jpg (502x529, 24.01K)

Just read the terms and conditions. It's a scam taking advantage of the nft bubble. Why would you sell the best bet in crypto for a jpeg from people that don't identify themselves?

Honestly this project needs to be legit for hbars future. Vccess sucks and doesn’t even have a road or white paper but sure as hell sold NFTs.

I’ll prob by the cheapest one just to get an airdrop

I am also considering buying $sauce but dont like the user team and gamefi stuff

I've never participated in the whole NFT thing, but these do look intriguing. Picrel. Not sure I want to give up $1000 in HBAR. I'd rather fill my bag for that price. saucerswap.space/

Attached: nft_strong.webm (1080x1080, 2.07M)

I think the team seems legit and they are, essentially, just making a Dex with DeFi and all that shit, which isn't anything that they can't accomplish (it's been done plenty). So, I think it's worth a punt.
I think it has the chance to do well because the Hedera community is crying out for DeFi and they'll at least have first mover advantage.
The Vccess shit was such a blatant scam. Those fuckers were a joke.

The Twitter account looks active. Why was it a scam? twitter.com/vccess_official

Attached: JointheResistance.jpg (585x993, 234.95K)

I've been on biz too long--I probably shouldn't have said it's a scam. What I meant is that, in my opinion, they aren't professional or trustworthy.
I was considering buying one and then, all of a sudden, when about half were sold, there's this tweet from them asking the community if they should keep the prices the same, double the price or burn all remaining and I just thought "what a fucking joke". I work in business and the idea that a start-up doesn't know how much capital they need, could just burn all remaining assets or arbitrarily double the price and asks the community what they want is ridiculous. It was probably a publicity stunt, but it put a bad taste in my mouth.
So I noped out.
Not long after, once the gold was sold out, they arbitrarily increased the price of the diamond, to artificially increase demand (either because they hadn't actually sold all the gold or just out of greed) and also to make holders feel they'd already made a profit. That's not how professionals operate in good faith.
based on that, I concluded that they're a fucking joke and I was glad I refused to give them a penny of my money.

I bought a gold and diamond and pretty pissed. The “white paper” nft drop was it for me. They dropped a pic of piece of paper… no actually white paper still. It may be legit but they sure as fucked are all hype and no substance now

oh wow, thanks for including the url! there is no way that you're not part owner shilling that project.

S C A M

Try making something that actually is of some use to people. Do it right and you'll be set for life.