How to start off my career as a 29 year old?

>quit high school in last year because i got a job offer due to how impressively well i was doing at my side-projects
>work there for three years as administrator and assistant manager
>work another three years at another company in sales and top 3 within all three years
BURNOUT
>covid happens, living in Austria so homeoffice bs didn't really come until this year
>find a shitty job in a production company
>all new places i apply to judge me as a high school quitter and production worker
>take apprenticeship, completely outwork and do best job on entire company-level
>colleagues are seething, hating and gossiping out of hatred
>get offered low paying position in company because of fake feedback from pce of shit colleagues who are scared to lose their cozy nitwit loser job

What do? I have more experience than most people my age, but I don't have a finished High School or University diploma, even though those uni kids have no clue how to work and just afk all day at work?

I have no chance of getting hired here unless its a low paying garbo job

Attached: 1645215991384.jpg (640x873, 101.26K)

>t I don't have a finished High School

filtered. Why are white people such stupid niggers?

My teacher was a pedophile and I did not care to learn half the content taught there you study to study snowflake.

idk is it boomers not understanding that my experience in actual high class work environment is worth more than a piece of paper or wtf is the problem?

kek no degree bros seething
I will soon have a CS master
have fun staying poor

For the past two consecutive months I have worked approximately 120-140 hours a week.

cry about it

I have earned more money in a day than most can even hope to dream of achieving and the only redeemable delusion is "he flunked" or "something's wrong with that guy." Wow that's crazy.

didn't ask

wow that's crazy

You're absolutely right, OP. Have a nice day.

You sound like a massive faggot

either be the boss or talk to the boss directly.
get a business LOICENSE and hustle from there.
work with master level tradesmen.
learn to invest in yourself.

notice how successful bosses are in the way they are, what kind of shit they deal with on a day to day. and what makes a good one and a shit one.

when i was a kid, had a boss. total asshole.
ran an immaculate ship.
now as an adult older than you, i respect that dude. he's like a grandfather figure now.
he's a frail old man, that achieved success.
thanks for the lesson dude.

You obviously need to start your own business, user

Fachhochschule, mutt. And OP is a faggot for not knowing how to properly translate his college.

Plebs holding back the talent. Sad to hear this OP.
You're obviously great at whatever that job was doing. Just offer whatever you were doing for your company as a service for other companies. If that's not possible, you could always fall back on your sales background and make an e-commerce store paired with a YouTube channel to drive funneled traffic.
That's going to be my next venture.
Also, since you're great at sales, you should look into doing lead generation or commission based work.

Praying to Jesus for you OP.

>I have more experience than most people my age, but I don't have a finished High School

That's the big problem. Most people will look at this before anything else, even if you've done well elsewhere.

Also, you can hate on uni kids for not having experience, but it's still a different thing to have learned a discipline formally. The knowledge foundation is much more fertile ground to build on. There are just some skills companies do not teach and expect you to come along with, particularly with STEM, which offer the widest path to a high salary.

What skills do you have? That's all companies are really interested in. Sales is a shit easy field to get into, not easy to do, but there's a lot of people they can train to be decent at it. It's not hard to pass people up for a sales position.

>career
This is a long-dead concept.

Either start your own business using your savant hs dropout skills or finish highschool. Otherwise, accept your low pay and stop fucking crying about it.

>"education bad" saying redneck

>burnout
start there.
after that, reassess what you want to do.
jobs where employee gossip can fuck you up aren't good.
wagie life is shit. productive people create, they often don't live the wagie life.
you've got abilities, sounds like, just need to put time and effort into improving skills.
low-paying garbo job might be your only start, but it's up to you whether you stay at that level.
pretty soon your degree is irrelevant. see what you're capable of, compare to what pays well and work towards that.
if you're good at what you do, try going freelance. double the pay, for slightly higher expenses and a bit more uncertainty. but be certain you're not over-estimating your abilities.
if you want to stay as a wagie, then you still need to deal with people. gossip and shit like that is more strongly present at low-end positions. high-end still have gossip going on, but is more pragmatic. you go to thailand for ladyboys? who gives a shit. unless it gets out and affects company reputation.
but also, if you do get triggered by gossip, you're likely to stay on the bottom, so maybe work on that as well.

as quite obviously a highly trained professional in everything to do with human psychology, your op is makingstatements a vulnerable narcissist would make. maybe look on working on that.

Attached: 1639947469839.jpg (877x953, 199.81K)

Can't agree with this statement enough.

When you're young, all you think about your bosses is how hard he treats you and see their shortcomings, but when you're older you appreciate how much work they did to keep the ship afloat to feed their and their employees' families.